Bluetooth Retractable Headphones, Wireless Earbuds Neckband Headset HD Stereo Earphones with Mic (Silver)
+ $7.77 Delivery
- [RETRACTABLE EARBUDS] - Vicetone Bluetooth Headphones with retractable wire management keeps your wire from mass, good for outdoor sports and indoor home leisure
- [CSR BLUETOOTH 4.2] - Featured with CVC 6.0 noise canceling technology and Built-in CSR chips, provides you amazing bass sound and crystal listening hand- free experience
- [LIGHTWEGHT AND COMFORTABLE] - Weighs only 1.3 oz, you will feel nothing when you put it around your neck, flexible and comfortable when you are wearing them in daily life
- [LONG BATTERY LIFE] - Built-in 180 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery. It can last up to 12 hours (Music Time), 15 hours (Talk Time) and 550 hours (Standby Time) with one single recharge
- [3-Month WARRANTY] - Viceting Bluetooth neckband headset is made of high-class materials and the surface is treated with special technology. Meanwhile, Vicetone provides every customer 3-Month worry-off warranty, lifetime tech supports
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
【Hands Free Callings】
Now you do not have to stop what you are doing at hand to answer a call. The headset allows auto switching between music and calls. You can control all functions of music and calls easily via the buttons on the headset.
The neck-strap conveniently positions the headphones comfortably between the neck and shoulder area. Lightweight, tangle-free wireless design, easy to use. Headphones made of durable materials that will hold up to frequent use.
【HD High Fidelity Sound】
Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology enables stable and High-fidelity natural Stereo Sound with deep bass. Moreover, it also provides a seamless and stable paring with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 33 feet away. With CVC6.0 noise canceling technology which filters out background noise and provides you clearer voice for calls.
Built-in Microphone: Yes
Bluetooth Version: V4.1
Bluetooth Chip: CSR8645
Working Distance: ≤33 ft
Charging Time: 2hrs
Music Time: over 12hrs
Talking Time: over 15hrs
Standby Time: over 550hrs
1 x Bluetooth Headphone
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
2 x Ear Tips (S,L)
|5 star 44% (44%)||44%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|1 star 22% (22%)||22%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
However, there are a few annoying features. (1) The large silver block in the photo is a huge light. This is only slightly annoying during the day, but it is bright if you listen to anything at night. I am going to paint over this with some nail polish. (2) There is a 2ish second time lag for any of the buttons and the phone. My last bluetooth was much more immediate in response than this one. (3) A regular micro charger does not work well with charging the set because the plastic around the charger port is too thick (I bought the rose colored one that has the grooves on it). For the first couple days I thought the earbuds were malfunctioning.
Unless I notice that that the earbuds are flawed, I will be keeping this pair. They are cheaper than many others, and so far, worth the cost.
Update: spoke to customer service and they were really sweet and understanding of the situation
Wish i could rate them higher
Also, instead of a pleasing voice that says "On" and "Off" and alerts one to the battery level, the volume goes way up and, in a distorted, almost sullen voice, it shouts.
I dislike it enough that I will look for a replacement of a different brand. I maybe should have given it a two, but hey, it really is a nice color.
I would give them 5 stars if the battery life was decent. If you're looking for earbuds to wear all day at work, these are not for you. They will not make it through an entire workday. Most days, they only last about 4 hours from a full charge. Worse than that, they drain the battery when not turned on. They need to be charged constantly when not in use if you want them to turn on when you need them.