- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Bluetooth Headset,YAMAY Wireless Headset with Microphone Charging Station,Noise Cancelling Handsfree Bluetooth Headset for Trucker Drivers Call Center Office iPhone Android Cell Phones
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 【 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset】- The flexible microphone enabled the newest noise cancelling tech.It can pick up your voice exactly and block the noise from the surround,ensure your crystal-clear conversations even in noisy environment
- 【 Dual Device Connection 】- YAMAY wireless headset can connect with 2 bluetooth devices at one time.You can switch the usage of the headset from one device to another easily.This feature is very practical if you have 2 smartphones or other devices.
- 【 One Press to Be Mute & Music Enjoying 】- There is a mute button on the microphone,just one press the key to pause the conversation when you need;Traditional bluetooth headset doesn't support music playing,but YAMAY headset adds this feature ,making it more practical in daily usage
- 【 Lightweight & Comfortable 】- YAMAY handsfree phone headset built with skin-friendly soft ear pads and flexible headband.It can make you focus on your talk without feeling any burden to your head and ears
- 【 Compatibility & Long-lasting Battery 】- YAMAY headset can pair with any bluetooth-enabled devices,include android and IOS devices;2 Hours charging can offer up to 17 hours continuous talking time and 200 hours standby time.
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.79 x 16.51 x 5.69 cm; 399 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2018
- Manufacturer : YAMAY
- ASIN : B07L13Y3K2
- Item Model Number : 4351492089
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Bluetooth Headset with Noise Cancelling Mic 2.One Press to Be Mute & Music Enjoying 3.Two charging methods,you can use the base or a micro USB cable to charge 4.Dual device connection,
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 27 June 2019
Reviewed in Singapore on 22 October 2020
What I like:
1. Comfortable to wear for long hours. I tend to be on one meeting after another or just in hangout working with people for long hours. This is very comfortable for that time.
2. Stays connected to two machines. I was concerned about this. I wanted it to work with two PC's at once. The connection process could be more straight forward, but it isn't bad. You connect to one machine and then sync it to the other. After you have both devices synced, then you have to connect it to the first again. Not a big issue and it does keep the connection.
3. Audio quality is just fine. I am not looking for Bose type quality, but video/music playback is fine and so are calls.
4. The stand is nice and heavy. I have not had any issues putting the headset back into the stand and get it to charge. Actually, I have it in a spot where I have to hold the top of the headband and I just set it in there. It seeds itself and starts charging with little thought from myself.
5. Distance is good. On other Bluetooth devices, I can get a couple of rooms away. With this one, I can almost walk throughout the house with only 1 dead spot on the complete opposite side.
What I dislike
1. The band that goes over your head is a bit long. I have it as small as it can go and it almost touches my other ear. On my wife, it was over her ear. If you have a small head, I would look elsewhere.
2. For skype calls and hangout meetings, the mute and end call button does absolutely nothing. I can pair it to my phone and the button works just fine, but on these two programs it doesn't work.
In all, for the price, I would buy again if I needed something again. I would like to see the mute button work though for PC calls as well as phone calls.