- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bodum Australia Pty Coffee Maker Pour Over, Black, 11571-01
- Permanent stainless steel filter
- The carafe is made of tasteless borosilicate glass
- Removable cuff protects hands from hot glass
- Remove the filter from the carafe before serving
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
The Pour Over promises excellent, rich taste and robust aroma while maintaining the natural oils of the ground coffee. Made in Europe!
Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 1.0 l, 34 oz., Black
The pour over brew method features a fine mesh stainless steel filter that eliminates need for paper filters. Paper filters actually absorb the coffee's essential oils hence robbing coffee of true flavor, plus no paper filter mean no waste! Available in a variety of colors.
How to brew coffee with our manual pour over coffee maker:
Add coarse ground coffee into reusable filter.
- Pour a small amount of heated water in circular motion over the ground coffee until soaked.
- Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter.
- Coffee will drip into the mouth-blown, borosilicate glass carafe and in 3-4 minutes will be ready to serve.
- Remove the filter from the carafe before serving and enjoy!
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** It is a well made and quality product.
Top international reviews
The neck is the wrong size for standard, folded filters like Chemex ones. The paper crinkles and creates a gap between paper and glass through which hot coffee shoots.
Bottom line: just get a Chemex.
The downside to this set up is the same as you'd have with most metal mesh filters. If you grind everything as you normally would for a pour over you're going to get some sediment in your coffee...and because of the narrowness of the spout it does not lend itself to easy use of a regular paper filter (at least not the normal sizes you'd use with a Chemex).
The reusable filter isn’t quite as fine as a paper one so you do get a small amount of grounds in the cup, but it’s barely noticeable.
I like the fact you do not need filters as well.