- Product Dimensions: 35 x 30 x 1 cm ; 340 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Item Model Number: 01000
- ASIN: B07K2S27ZM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 213 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
54,717 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #228 in Girls' Dresses
- Available for 3-11 Years, Please Refer to the Below Detail Description or the Left Picture for Our Size Chart before Ordering
- Features: 100% Cotton Knit Dresses for Girls
- Super Soft and Comfortable Girls Sping-Summer Clothes
- Cute A-Line Children Dress Made Your Girl Be A Princess
- Made from a light weight fabric, suit for daily casual, easter, party, christmas and other occasion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This could be a good thing too. If one of the colors is out of stock for these two sizes, now you know it doesn’t matter if you get next size.
I bought a size bigger because we only have a little bit of warm weather left and wanted her to be able to wear it next year too. Because it is a size too big it does fit a little awkwardly (to my eyes) but she loves it anyway. I stitched it a little bit on either side towards the arm opening so it wouldn't gape so much and fit her a little more tightly. Width-wise it looks good now and I can just undo the stitch as she gets bigger.And if you cant sew then just use it during the Fall or Spring and put a light sweater over it. Length wise the hemline is a little too long but not terrible (I didn't want to sew that because I think the marks would stay on this fabric when I let it out in the future). The part that looks slightly awkward because of the sizing up I opted for is the waistline but again not terrible. The fabric is too busy for my personal taste but it is very very cute and my 6yr old loooooooves it. Every time she wears it we get stopped multiple times by people (kids and adults) commenting or asking about it. I was concerned about how the pattern would fall on the front but the seam is on the back where it should be and the pattern is appropriately placed so you clearly see the unicorn and flamingos etc. I would definitely purchase again.