Book Marketing Secrets: The 10 Fundamental Secrets for Selling More Books and Creating a Successful Book Publishing Career Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
What distinguishes successful books from the ones that fail? What distinguishes the most successful books from your own books? Read on...
Book Marketing Secrets unveils the underlying recipe for creating perennial best sellers. It uncovers the secrets applied by the most successful authors and publishing houses today. Take a look behind the curtains, and discover what authors like J.K. Rowling, Russell Brunson, and Mark Dawson are doing differently in order to celebrate breakthrough success in book publishing.
In Book Marketing Secrets, you’ll discover:
- How to create a perennial bestseller that sells on autopilot and brings in passive income every month
- How to market your book in a way that is guaranteed for success
- How to establish a system for getting reviews which brings you reader feedback and online reviews on autopilot
- How to find the 20 percent of effort that results in 80 percent of your book sales
- How to create stunning book covers that outperform the market
- How to create winning book descriptions that are based on proven blueprints
- Why the early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese, and what this has to do with your success as an author
- What the big publishers do not want you to know
- And much, much more...
Book Marketing Secrets also includes:
- Countless proven strategies, methods, and tactics for your publishing success
- The 10 secrets of successful book publishing
- More than 25 practical examples and checklists
- An invitation to unlock a special surprise gift
- The ultimate book marketing secrets cheat sheet
Book Marketing Secrets is your ultimate blueprint for creating a perennial best seller by mastering the fundamentals of successful book publishing. Written by Albert Griesmayr, founder and CEO of the book publishing company Scribando | Novelify, whose personal clients from more than 15 countries have sold more than two million copies worldwide. Follow more than 100,000 people who watch his insights on book marketing online and get the unfair advantage for your publishing business today.
Book Marketing Secrets allows you to instantly improve your book marketing and sell more books by mastering the fundamentals of book publishing. Hone your skills with the more than 25 practical exercises and checklists presented throughout the book. It is your key to unlocking the treasure chest of book marketing.
Learn what it takes to create a perennial bestseller, learn how to apply the secrets, and sell more books today, tomorrow, and in the future!
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||2 hours and 32 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||09 April 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 202,910 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
1,257 in Marketing (Audible Books & Originals)
2,177 in Book Publishing
2,578 in Writing Skill Reference (Books)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Invest in having a good book cover design because people do judge a book by its cover. Your title should be short, memorable, unique, and attention-grabbing. Use terms your readers are looking for in your book's description (power verbs, active voice, present tense). A good layout can have a huge impact on your book sales. Create a strong author biography by explaining who you are, why you wrote the book and why it's important.
Reviews can literally make or break books. No reviews = no sales. The more reviews you have, the more sales you will have. The more positive reviews, the higher your book conversion rates.
Your book marketing strategy should answer the questions: 1) What is the goal I'm trying to reach? 2) Who are my perfect readers? Who likes my book? 3) How many people do I need to reach? 4) What are the channels I have to use to reach my audience? 5) How good does my book need to be to reach my goal?
Author Albert Griesmayr also recommends trying to "reverse engineer" your book by opening bestseller lists and figuring out what bestselling authors do to be successful. You will be able to reach your goals much faster by following proven recipes and formulas.
Don't see the sale of your book as the end point. It is a starting point before getting a reading on your email list, making another book sale, selling an upsell product, or spreading word of mouth. Griesmayr concludes the book by encouraging readers to, "Finish strong and make what's already good great."
I highly recommend that all authors (and aspiring authors) read this book. There is a lot of wisdom to be found on its pages.
The most important thing is this “Give me a bad manuscript, and by polishing it with the 7 keys to book marketing success, I will still make it sell.”