|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 5.08 x 27.94 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||B11015A|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||0.45 Kilograms|
|Material Type||Silicone and plastic|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Travel Drying Rack|
|Item Weight||454 g|
BOON Trip Travel Drying Rack, Green, White, 1 Count (Pack of 1), B11015A
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.9 x 5.1 x 27.9 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact drying rack and two brushes for use on-the-go
- Bottle brush includes an integrated nipple cleaner on handle
- Dual ended brush for nipples, valves, and breast pump parts
- Grass blades hold items upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray
- Easy-to-clean design
ON THE GO? YOU’RE GOOD TO GO. You look like you could use a vacation (the stir crazy stare was a dead giveaway). So hit the road with TRIP in tow and you won’t leave a mess in your wake. This compact drying rack has two dual-ended brushes for bottles, nipples, valves and breast pump parts, and it fits easily in your diaper bag. So wash it up and pack it up then live it up while on the go.
1 x drying rack
From the manufacturer
Boon Trip Travel Drying Rack & Bottle Brushes
On the go? You’re good to go.
You look like you could use a vacation (the stir crazy stare was a dead giveaway). So hit the road—with Trip in tow—and you won’t leave a mess in your wake. This compact drying rack has a dual-ended brush for bottles, nipples, valves and breast pump parts, and it fits easily in your diaper bag. So wash it up and pack it up then live it up.
Care & Cleaning
- Not Dishwasher-safe. Wash thoroughly before initial use and periodically. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not microwave. Do not boil or sterilize
|Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack Green||Boon Stem Grass and Lawn Drying Rack Accessory, Blue/Orange||Boon Suds Bottle Washer, Green/White|
|May We Suggest||The flexible grass blades hold all your just-washed baby accessories. (And whatever else you want.)||Plant Stem in the middle and use it to hold small, just-washed parts while you free space below for drying bigger items.||So you know those nifty glass-washing thing-a-ma-bobs they use in bar sinks? Same general idea here.|