Borogo Professional Waterproof Hair Styling Cape Nylon Haircuting Salon Cape Gown Hair Salon with Snap Closure - 50" x 60"
|Price:||+ $8.74 Delivery|
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN：It can be easily wipe cleaned, machine washed warm or even dry cleaned.
- HIGH QUALITY：This hair salon cape is a professional barber cape made of 100% nylon, much unlike a host of other beauty salon capes that use dubious quality fabrics.
- ADJUSTABLE SNAP CLOSURE：Adjustable snap closure makes it suitable for any size. Includes sewn-in loop for hanging.
- MULTI-FUNCTION：This Professional Salon Cape is a multi-functional one, perfect for Salon cutting, styling and coloring, offering a better coverage over clothes and shoes.
- Our Customer Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied with the Hair Salon Cape just return them within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassle. Scroll up to click the Add to Cart button to have your Hair Salon Cape shipped today.
Product detailsColour:Black 1-PACK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 10 x 0.5 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Borogo
- ASIN : B0839FLN75
- Manufacturer reference : BT-10B
- Best Sellers Rank: 81,770 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This cape is made of soft, lightweight, water-repellent and durable material, keeps your clothes dry and clean.
Professional hair cutting hairdressing gown barbers capes.
Can be adjusted to fit the necks of no matter little kids or adults.
The neck closure makes it suitable for any size.
Suitable for hairdressing, hair dye, perm and more.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- it can be used for adults and kids. It’s fitting properly for my 5 year old kid and myself.
- it’s light weight and can be squeezed to small
- the price is reasonable with this good quality
- the hairs are not sticking to the apron
The negative points are:
- I was getting lot of itchy after using this apron because the hairs are touching the body. The button gaps should be minimal so the hairs won’t go inside.
- the back side Has not enough length
- it’s not completely water resistant.
But it was inexpensive and fun. Plus it keeps all the hair off of him and not trapped on a bulky towel.
May not stand up to everyday use at a salon, but for the 1x/month use, it does me just fine.