|Language:||English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 8 years|
|Item Model Number||2776/2773|
|Product Dimensions||13.49 x 14 x 40.01 cm; 317 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $12.81 delivery
Bosch Leaf Blower
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$8.99 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kid sized Bosch leaf blower
- Great for pretend play
- An exact replica of the adult size blower with blowing sounds
- Batteries Not Included
- Age 3+
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your kids will have fun with their kid sized Bosch leaf blower. An exact replica of the adult size blower with blowing sounds. Great pretend play!.
From the manufacturer
Pocket Knife Toy
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it's unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it's peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
Pocket Knife Toy
Toy Pocket Knife for Kids
Who says a Victorinox Swiss Army Knife is a toy that’s just for grown-ups? Not us: this pocket knife is for children who like the way our scales hide small tools and want a child-safe adventure companion of their own. It’s an eight-function piece for playing with and taking on trips so there’s always a set of child’s cutlery on hand. Its functions include a blade, bottle opener, screwdriver, woodsaw, snap hook, fork, spoon, and magnifying glass that are all perfect for discovering the world.
- The pocket knife meets kids' cutlery tool
- Swiss made pocket knife toy with 8 functions
- Includes spoon and fork
- Height : 29 mm , Length: 113 mm, Weight: 54 g
This durable precision-honed sharpened edge makes clean, accurate cuts with resistance to corrosion. Be prepared for anything: cut your food, gut a fish, slice paper, carve your initials into a tree or whittle a piece of wood.
A versatile screwdriver that has everything the professional needs. It is designed to meet a variety of needs such as domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory, and everyday.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable this function opens wine, beer, soft drinks, soda water, coca cola and more. A tool that is great for professional bartenders or home use.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.