|Number Of Items||2|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||2.79 x 18 x 13.21 cm|
|Item Model Number||760858-0010|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 April 2018|
Bose QuietComfort 35 Headphones Ear Cushion Kit, Black
- Bose ear cushion (pair)
- Compatibility: QuietComfort 35 Headphones
- Package quantity: 2
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones ear cushion kit - Black. Replace lost or damaged ear cushions for your QC35 headphones with a new pair. Easy to install, they form a critical acoustic seal to give you an extra level of quiet
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's made a huge difference. The original ones had started falling apart, which is why I had to buy replacements.
I highly recommend replacing your cushions at least once a year (providing they don't fall apart from heavy use sooner).
Overtime, even if they LOOK okay, they still gradually deteriorate, and a fresh set will make your headphones feel new again. The gradual wear is super hard to notice over months of use, but popping on new cushions is like a fresh pair of socks or underwear.
- Good quality, not smelly
- Clear instructions
- Comfortable like the original cushioning
- It's easy-ish to replace, but a bit tricky. Mine got some spots where the cushion didn't completely close the gap. I didn't notice any problems with the sound though
Top international reviews
Ya puestos se ven y se sienten tal cual como los que traía originalmente (salvo por el color, que los míos eran Midnight Blue y sólo hay en negro, pero no se ven mal)
Le puse 4 estrellas sólo por el hecho de que los anteriores me hayan durado sólo 1 año hasta que empezaron a descarapelarse, afortunadamente hay repuestos tanto originales como genéricos, pero con otros audifonos (sobre todo de precio similar) dudo que se desgasten con dicha rapidez, por lo que Bose tendría que mejorar ese aspecto
- they are not identical to original ones
- out of the box, one of the cushions was wrinkled and significantly harder under the push then the other, which was smooth and softer
- after installation, it became obvious that the wrinkled one is also thicker than another
- less comfortable than original ones, also I suspect that noise cancelling is worse with the new ones
- overall unacceptable for an official accessory with an official price, basically feel scammed for 70 dollars
- hey bose, I understand what you're saying to me here, because it's the same thing with cars, right, when your tires become exhausted, you dont take the car to a tire service, you buy a new car instead, isn't it?
So, if your scrim is good and you just want to replace the Ear Cushion then go ahead and buy this one.
1) Adhesive strip on the back of scrim pad is old (possibly heat damaged?), so that the adhesive part does not separate from the protective paper backing. Therefore, there is no adhesive to secure the scrim in place.
2) Foam padding is inferior to my original earcup pads.
3) These do NOT easily click into place as promised. Size is slightly off. I managed to finally get them in but they don’t feel secure.
Unfortunately, I am outside of the 30 day return window so am stuck with these lousy things! For the premium price paid, this is unacceptable.
Don’t make the same mistake I did. order these directly from BOSE, even if it costs you a bit more. Fake, counterfeit products are indeeed unwittingly sold by Amazon.
If you're putting off replacements for your flaking ones because you think they're still fine, you're probably not getting the best experience. Definitely consider replacing yours. The difference was extremely noticeable for me once I put in the replacements.
I considered buying third-party cushions, but decided to get genuine Bose replacements here. They took a while to arrive, but did come straight from Bose and I got free shipping. Their website requires a minimum purchase amount for free shipping, which was basically impossible to meet when buying something like replacement cushions.
Installation was a chore, but once I figured out how to get the cushions to snap in properly, the second cushion was much easier. I recommend looking up videos on YouTube before trying to install yourself.
Overall, if you're looking at this, you probably already know what to expect. Just prepare to set aside 30 (Or possibly more) minutes to install them if you've never done it before.
I didnt realize how easy it was gonna be BUT the directions leave out a few details about install.
But now my ear muffs are back to normal, soft and squishy with that woosh of air when i push the ears to my head just like new. The sound een improved!!! I didnt realize i lost sound but its back now!!! Shoulda done it sooner
Attaching photos. Try to get your finger nail to push the black trim under the tabs and it only take a little strength but once you get it then your good.