4 E-Track Wood Beam End Socket Shelf Brackets w/ E Track Fittings For 2x4 & 2x6 in Truck Trailer Van RV Cargo Tie-Down Systems ETrack Tiedowns for Custom Load Bar Handmade Cabinet Shelves
|Price:||+ $22.92 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Etrack NOT included. These Best Selling Shoring Beam Cargo Bar Wood Beam End Socket Shelf Brackets Have E Track Spring Fitting Attachments That Get Inserted Into A Slot On Any Horizontal Or Vertical Etrack rail or single and are also compatible with the A-track trailer tie-down system
- ADD VERSATILITY TO THE CARGO TIE-DOWN SYSTEM In Your Enclosed Trailer, Reefer, Cargo Van, Metal Box Truck, Or RV Camper By Screwing 2" x 4" Wooden Planks Into These Dependable Wood Beam End Sockets To Create Removable Etrack Cargo Bar Load Locks that hold boxes, appliances, and others simple freight loads in their place during transit and unloading
- With These Top-Quality E-Track Wood Beam Sockets, You Can Easily Build Handmade Cargo Tiedown Systems For Your Vehicle; Support Plywood To Create Vertical Level Dividers For Decking Cargo, Multiple Loading Decks And Bunkbeds; And Craft Custom Cabinets And Shelves
- See The 7th Image For A Mechanical Sketch With Detailed Dimensions And Note That These Socket Tiedowns Are Generally Suitable For Use With Standard 2x4s; the 2 bolting holes have diameters of 1/4". This Reliable E Track Beam Socket Tie Down Accessory Is Made Out Of Gold-Colored Hardy Steel That Is Zinc-Coated For Superior Corrosion- And Rust- Resistance As Well As A Lifetime Of Durability; there is no limit to these sockets' performance as its capacity depends on the rail and lumber used.
- DC Cargo Mall Is The Manufacturer And Only Seller Of These Quality Etrack brackets. We are based in the USA and are HERE FOR YOU. If you have any Questions, Comments, Or Interest In Bulk/Custom Orders, our real human NJ-based customer service representatives are ALWAYS Happy To Assist and we stand behind our products with a CONFIDENT 100% Payment-Back :) Guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pack of 4 Zinc-Plated Steel Wood Beam End Socket with E Track Spring FittingE track wood beam end sockets can be used to create a custom shelving organization system in your vehicle as you insert beams wherever they are needed to anchor and support freight, equipment, and personal items. This durable 4.4" x 1.91" E track wood beam socket is made of steel and plated with golden zinc for superior corrosion- and rust- resistance. With a width of 2.5" and 1/4" diameter bolting holes on all sides, these end sockets can securely hold 2" x 4" wooden beams fastened and secured with screws. The E fitting on the backside of the wood beam socket will clip straight into any vertical or horizontal E track on the floor or wall of your trailer, truck, or van.Removable Wooden Shelves, Load Locks, Cabinets in Trailers with E Track Tie-Down SystemThese wooden beam end sockets can turn pieces of wood into E track cargo load locks, as long as there are two E track rails installed on opposite walls. This wood end socket can transform the functionality of your enclosed cargo trailer or moving van by acting as a shelf bracket so you can build your own E track shelving system in your trailer, creating additional storage space in the most versatile, non-permanent way. You can build cabinets, shelves, and decking beams, simply attach them to an E track rail with a press of the E fitting lever on the socket, and then remove them later. Load locks are effective bars that prevent freight from shifting during transport. To make your own cost-effective E track load lock cargo bar, attach an end socket to each end of a lumber beam and secure across the width of your trailer. To create vertical divisions inside your trailer, place a board of plywood across two or more decking beams so you can stack freight on multiple levels within your trailer.pink mustard case, purple cargo scooper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 82% (82%)||82%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Purchased a set of 4 to attach 2x4s to my E-Track. They work but if you are using them with standard 2x4s than here’s some things you need to know as I ran into a couple of problems with the design.
I used ¼ inch bolts to attach the 2x4s. Slid the 2x4 all the way into the bracket and marked and drilled holes, inserted the 2x4 and ¼ inch bolts and tightened them down. The brackets are wider than a standard 2x4 and when you tighten the bolts down with standard nuts the sides squeeze the lever and it binds and won’t move (see excess space, #2 in photo). I solved the problem by removing the standard nuts and used ¼ inch lock nuts so the nuts would stay in place without being tightened all the way down (see #3 in photo). A shim would be needed if you don’t want the 2x4 to move side to side in the bracket.
The bracket doesn’t allow enough clearance for the latch.
When I went to put the brackets into the E-Track there was not enough room for the lever to move to allow the bracket to slide in (see #1 in photo). I didn’t want to move the 2x4 out further and drill new holes. I solved that problem by routing a ½ inch wide channel a quarter inch deep in the bottom of the 2x4 allowing enough room for the lever when inserting into the E-Track (see #4 in photo). You could avoid the problem by not inserting a 2x4 all the way into the bracket.
EDIT: As shown in the photos, the additional length of the track clip is the reason these brackets fit so loose. My old brackets on the left have a shorter clip and thus fit tightly against the E-track.
Great price great product