- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Bracoo KS10 Knee Support, Open-Patella Stabiliser & Fully-Adjustable Neoprene Brace – Arthritic Pain Relief, Sports Injury Rehabilitation & Protection against Reinjury , Black
|Closure type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- CUSTOMISABLE OPEN-PATELLA DESIGN - Popular orthopaedic brace relieves pressure and stress on the knee-joint during exercise; fully adjustable straps can be attached to almost any exterior point helping to prevent slippage and accommodate a broad range of users.
- REINFORCED STABILISER RING - Ensures the knee cap remains in proper position during flexion and extension, helping to evenly distribute stress across the ACL, PCL, LCL & MCL ligaments; Increased stability leads to improved leg alignment for optimal loading and recovery.
- EFFECTIVE RELIEF & SUPPORT - Eases chronic and acute knee pain associated with arthritis, strains, sprains and fatigue; ideal for post-surgery rehabilitation or use in sports such as walking, hiking, golf, cycling and many more.
- BREATHABLE & SKIN-FRIENDLY - 100% latex-free, premium-grade neoprene increases circulation resulting in faster healing time: tiny perforations in the fabric help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Single support, wearable on either the left or right knee - adjustable high-grip strapping fits knees from 12.5" to 18" (32 to 45cm) in circumference.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 2.54 x 10.16 cm; 95.25 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Bracoo
- ASIN : B005BINV84
- Item Model Number : 76640
- Department : Unisex-Adult
Best Sellers Rank:
1,602 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 12 in Knee Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Superior Technology & Design
Our open-patella design relieves stress in the knee area, while the padded stabilizer prevents displacement and guides the knee cap into proper motion. The 3 Velcro straps can be attached to almost any point around the support for a tailored fit and prevent slippage during even the most active exercise. Manufactured using extra-thick neoprene which boosts localized blood circulation and affords added protection against harm. Perforated moisture vents across the entire brace allow it to dissipate sweat effectively and ensure comfort throughout the day.
This knee support is effective in reducing post-surgery knee pain, strain and arthritis. It’s ideal protection for ACL, PCL, and MCL ligaments and reduces risk of such injuries during intense exercise or heavy usage. The thick neoprene material is an excellent insulator for retaining heat, thereby improving blood circulation around the region and accelerating general recovery.
- Rehabilitation from acute knee injuries & inflammation
- Reducing chronic pain around the patella
- Guiding knee motion
- Preventing (re)injury during heavy usage or exercise
- Post-surgery recovery
76% neoprene, 12% nylon, 12% spandex
Hand wash in cool water – hang dry
Available in black (unisex)
One size fits knees 12.5"-18" in circumference (left and right leg)
1 support per package
Designed in the USA. Manufactured in Taiwan.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
From the moment I strapped it on....relief. This brace brings stability to your knee. It’s soft material allows you to bend the knee which is important because you should always try to keep injuries moving but stable, this allowed that!
At almost 50 years of age I have never had an injury of this kind and actually did it in a karate competition. My determination doesn’t allow me to sit around sulking, although the pain I was in for two weeks was the worst I’ve ever experienced and made me realise that maybe explode, especially me take for granted the ability to just walk, especially without pain.
This brace has been perfect for me and I feel my stability increasing already. It allows you to do small exercises as well without the fear of your knee popping out which in turn allows the healing process and a level of rehabilitation. The exposed knee is great and has a silicone circle that not only allows you to place the support correctly but also keeps it in place.
I don’t wear this to bed as I don’t think that is necessary as my knee only really hurts when I load bear on it. I was hoping to get back to training first week of April and think this support will allow me to do just that.
I do agree with some reviewers that the straps are perhaps a little weak but I take care when undoing them and let’s be honest for less than a tenner, considering the support this gives, I would buy anytime I have an injury. Well worth the money and as a prime member I ordered at 21:50 and had it at 11am the next morning....now that is amazing!!!!
Suffering 10 years or more with ever advancing arthritis and having tried everything on market and treatments at quite a cost,
I read an article by Sharon Davies the Olympic swimmer. She too has joint problems through years of strain. She reccomended
this product. Trying to avoid an operation, the next step after injections, I've tried this.
Pain decreased to a dull ache now and again, not severe spasms.
Moveability increased 70-80% some days more. Don't limp or waddle or cry out in pain. Sleep easier as able to relax and find a comfortable position.(don't wear in bed) Can raise myself from chair and bed without it being an SAS training tactic.
This means I've worn a lot of supports over the years, from simple stretch tubes to the patella supporting ones, and I have to say that this is the best one I have yet found. Patella-supporting supports tend to slip down over the day, especially if you move a lot, and the addition of a third strap seems to almost entirely offset this; I've not had to regularly adjust this support as i've had to with pretty much every other one I've ever had.
I get serious muscle pain from the effects of my postural imbalance this has sorted it out within days of beginning to wear it. I'm delighted and would recommend it to anyone.
I've spent many years with knee problems and stretch bandages ( now 73 years old ) so trust me and get one.
one week later after using the current one.
This product is that good I bought another one.
The reason being that both my knees are a bit iffy usually one or the other rarely for some reason together.
I do a lot of gardening and a bit of D.I.Y in which case I've found that If I use them on both knees they make fantastic knee pads.