Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Breads: Delicious Homemade Yeast Breads, Quick Breads, Biscuits, Muffins, Scones, Coffee Cakes and More Hardcover – 30 December 2019
Enhance your purchase
- Discover a wide variety of bread recipes, from quick-to-fix muffins, biscuits and scones to more elaborate yeast breads and coffee cakes.
- More than 90 recipes to choose from, including rustic country breads, quick breads, rolls, breadsticks, pizza, focaccia, pretzels and so much more!
- Includes recipes for seasonal fruit breads, special holiday breads, everyday sandwich bread and sweet and savory brunch breads.
- Every recipe includes a beautiful full-color photo.
- Hardcover, 192 pages
Frequently bought together
About the Author
- Publisher : Publications International, Ltd. (30 December 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1645581659
- ISBN-13 : 978-1645581659
- Dimensions : 21.11 x 2.22 x 24.13 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 317,040 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It just starts with recipes. No explanation. No history of breads. No discussion on the types of breads or styles or even the overall idea. Certainly no glossary of terms to tell you how to “turn out” or other basic techniques. Each recipe lists ingredients but not tools like “paddle attachment”, just assuming you have one and know what it is for.
This book is for someone who just wants recipes and knows how to make bread, not a beginner wanting to learn the craft.