|Package Dimensions||11.43 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 136 Grams|
|Item Weight||136 g|
Breast Shells, 4 Pack Nursing Cups, Milk Saver, Protect Sore Nipples for Breastfeeding, Collect Breastmilk Leaks for Nursing Moms, Soft and Flexible Silicone Material, Reusable
|Price:||+ $9.22 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BREAST SHIELD FOR SORE OR CRACKED NIPPLES - The breast shells are designed to be placed in your bra. Compared with soothies gel pads, these nursing shells protect nipples from friction and help with relieving engorgement.
- COLLECT EVERY DROP OF BREASTMILK - Breast milk collector storage. Compared with nursing pads, they help you collect precious breast milk leaks and relieve the discomfort and pressure of unexpressed milk. Never worry about getting shirts wet while breastfeeding with milk-saver.
- SOFT AND SAFE SILICONE MATERIAL(BPA-free) - Soft and flexible silicone material reduces the pressure of breast and fits your body more snugly. No longer suffer from hard plastic. Made of 100% food-grade material, ensuring the breastmilk quality.
- UNIQUE DESIGN OF AIR VENT - The design of Air vent allows for airflow so the nipples can heal and be ventilated. It's also convenient for transferring milk to bottles.
- OTHER FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT - Fits any sizes of bra without influencing the appearance & easy to clean and sterilize & Portable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.Meant to be worn inside your bra, these breast shells can not only protect sore nipples but also catch all the milk leaks. It protects sore or cracked nipples by keeping clothes off them and
avoid nipples from friction.
2.Breast Shells are made of food-grade material(BPA-free) which guarantee the safety for your health. And the soft silicone base of the shield reduces the pressure of breast and fits
your body more snugly. Compared to the same type of product, our Breast Shells are more comfortable.
3.They are reusable and washable. Compared with breast pads, it's easier to clean and sterilize. After wearing, just wash them with clean water and then sterilize
with bottles so that you can use again without waiting too long
4.They're portable, only 95mm in diameter. You can bring them outside and use them whenever and wherever you like.
Outer diameter- 95mm
4 nipple shells per pack
1. Please do not feed your baby with the milk which has been kept too long in the Milk Collection Shells since it can become contaminated.
2. The air vent should be placed upwards when placing in your bra. Please be careful when bending over.
3. Our Breast Shells should be worn in the bras. It is not suggested to wear when you are sleeping or in side-lying position.
Please contact us directly if there is any problem with our products and we shall be pleased to assist you in every way we can to solve your problems.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The breast shells work exactly as advertised! I wear them daily and every little bit counts when you’re breast feeding. They’re very comfortable to wear and decently discreet. You could possibly get away with wearing them in public if you don’t wear a traditional bra, but bandeau/bralette type and a slightly loose fitting shirt. I will say however they are a leak risk, as I bent over to change my child a decent bit of the stored milk poured out of some slits in the product so be mindful of that. Otherwise the product works great and I will be continuing to use them as my milk spilling was more user error than anything.
P.S. I had the same experience and we laughed about how we wished it was fully sealed so we could wear them to sleep.
There are two downsides, however I don’t think the design of these cups could be improved.
1) You need to be careful not to lean forward or do any abrupt motion when they have milk in them. The milk will splash out of the little slot on the top. Also be careful when setting down your baby.
2) If the cup is completely full and you’re trying to take it off, it is almost impossible not to lose any of the milk because you have to worry about the hole where your nipple goes in and the tiny slot at the top.
Overall, I love them and wish I used them with my first two babies!