|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Model Number||X029W-2Mba|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||This product contains small parts and it is not a toy. Keep it away from children.|
|Item Weight||68 g|
Breastmilk Storage Bag Adapters for Spectra S1, S2 Pumps, Avent Comfort Widemouth Flange Pump By Maymom.
Enhance your purchase
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item weight||0.15 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.6 x 5.5 x 5.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The patented adapters (2 pc in this listing) allow you to pump directly into most popular breastmilk storage bags like Lansinoh and Nuk. Patented in both Taiwan and China, and patent pending in several countries.
- No milk loss due to transferring from collection bottles to bags; Clear in color for seeing the milk coming out during pumping.
- Fits most wide neck breastshields (Avent, Spectra S1/S2 wide mouth flanges);
- NOTE: There is stainless steel in the product. DO NOT place the product in a microwave oven or steamer bag for sterilization. Use boiling water for 2-3 min instead. DO NOT hold the clip area when you are pumping to avoid release of the bag, thus dropping the milk on the floor!
- Material: Heavy duty polypropylene(PP), BPA free. Stainless steel spring.
Frequently bought together
Maymom cares for each mom. We know innovations can make a difference to you and your baby. For the past 7 years, we have been listening, trying and innovating to provide safe, efficient and high quality products for mothers and mother-to-be.
Working with experienced developers, Maymom introduces this specific adapter to mothers to efficiently complete their pumping tasks. It enables mothers to skip bottles and pump directly into a milk storage bag.
Thinking from the customers' needs is Maymom's value of existence.
This product contains small parts and it is not a toy. Keep it away from children.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Don't put them in a microwave steriliser. The metal will heat up lots and melt the surrounding part of the clip and make them useless. In fairness, this is in big red writing at the top of the instructions - which I didn't read until after I'd ruined them!
Still, totally my fault and since they worked so well we just ordered another pair.
Get them, they're brill. Just don't be a bozo like me.