|Product Dimensions||30.2 x 15.49 x 21.01 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Material||Hardened Japanese 420-Grade Stainless Steel & ABS Plastic|
|Special Features||Catch container & keep-fresh lid, easy single-unit storage, large foolproof suction pad|
|Item Weight||1.36 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Blade Caddy, Container, Lid & 4 Recipe Ebooks
|Price:||+ $27.86 Delivery|
|Material||Hardened Japanese 420-Grade Stainless Steel & ABS Plastic|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||30.2 x 15.5 x 21 centimetres|
About this item
- BEST RATED, LATEST 2018 DESIGN with SUPERIOR VALUE: Don't waste your hard earned money on other old & weak designs. Our All New Improved Brieftons Spiralizer is GUARANTEED to be markedly stronger than any of the others on the market. You get a complete spiralizing bundle with 7 interchangeable blades, caddy for safe blade storage, catch container & keep-fresh lid, printed user manual, online guide with our demo videos & 4 exclusive Brieftons Ebooks with delicious recipes you can make today!
- STRONGEST YET & QUALITY ABOVE ALL: No expense was spared in making this the best quality spiralizer | 7 LABELED BLADES: Made of Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel to ensure they will always stay ultra sharp | SUPERSIZED FOOLPROOF SUCTION PAD: Stays firmly locked to countertops for HOURS | PLASTIC PARTS: Made of 100% BPA-free, reinforced ABS, strong enough to withstand even the hardest veggies e.g. butternut squash, sweet potatoes, beets | Designed to be dead easy to use, clean & store.
- GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY: ✅ 7 blades to make a wide variety of cuts e.g. 2mm angel-hair noodle, 3mm spaghetti, 5mm fetuccine, 12mm papardelle, ribbons, wavy crinkle chips, true-sized 4mm x 5.5mm curly fries ✅ Catch container & keep-fresh lid - no mess & keep veggie noodles fresh for longer ✅ Supersized, foolproof suction pad with easy ON/OFF lever for steadfast operation ✅ Extra caddy for safe blade storage - no more loose blades ✅ Innovative design to store it all neatly as a single unit!
- OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF HEALTHY EATING: Use recipe ideas from your accompanied Ebooks to start making healthy & tasty gourmet meals your whole family will love! It's the quickest way for you to replace carb/calorie loaded meals with numerous healthy veggie dishes, saving you valuable time, money & improving your health all the while, even if you are on a diet (raw, vegan, low carb, gluten-free, no wheat, Paleo) | A PERFECT GIFT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: What can be better than this gift of health?
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You are covered by our lifetime no-hassle replacement policy. We are the trusted spiralizer brand with thousands of happy customers, and we want you to have absolute peace of mind when you order today! JOIN our RAVING FAN club: Our product has been seen on Cooks Illustrated, Food & Wine, the Food Network, The Telegraph, national magazines and newspapers, as well as put to the test and thoroughly loved by countless satisfied Amazon customers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Eating Healthy and Creating Delicious Vegetable Meals Easily with the All-New Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer!
Is This the Best Spiral Slicer on the Market?
If you are after a superior spiralizer at the lowest price possible, consider our 2 important guarantees:
1. Strongest and Heaviest Duty Guarantee
If you can find a Stronger, Heavier Duty product of this kind anywhere on Amazon, just show us the proof, and we will send you a 200% refund of your purchase price right away, no questions asked.
Don't trust our words? Just give us a try and see the Brieftons difference.
2. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee: You get a lifetime replacement guarantee when buying a Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer here for your utmost peace of mind.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
✓ Beautifully slice, shred and chip most firm veggies/fruits
✅ Comes with 7 ultra sharp stainless steel blades, clearly labeled for all your spiralizing needs
✅ Includes a catch container & keep-fresh lid - less mess and more convenience
✅ Foolproof suction pad with easy ON/OFF lever to keep the spiralizer steadfast during operation
✅ Caddy for safe storage of blades - no more loose blades
✅ Innovative design to store it all neatly as a single unit!
✓ Works great even for long and wide vegs (up to 10" long x 7" wide)
✓ Made from top quality, 100% BPA free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic
✓ Safe to use, easy to clean & dishwasher safe (top rack only)
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE 7 BLADES?
▶ 2mm angel-hair noodle
▶ 3mm spaghetti
▶ 5mm fetuccine
▶ 12mm papardelle
▶ Ribbon slices
▶ Wavy crinkle chips
▶ Thick, true-sized curly fries
▶ and much more...
Instructions and 4 exclusive Brieftons recipe Ebooks (downloadable) are included to get you started instantly.
For the utmost peace of mind in buying your spiralizer, think Brieftons, and choose the Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer now!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately I can't say the same about the fridge safe container as it came broken due to the packaging being insufficient. I'm not going to waste my life returning this junk internationally but I am going to waste my life writing this review instead. As Kevin Sorbo once said "DISAPPOINTED."
The only things that can be improved is the container for the storage of 4 blades only, it should be made for the storage of all blades, so it is easier to wash/ rinse the whole device without the blades inside it.
Any chance to order another container for the blades that store inside the device?
Only suggestion is: a note for lefthanded people would be helpful as it took me a few minutes to work out I had to turn the unit round to make it work ha ha :)
Top reviews from other countries
So how does it work? My wife and I have spent two evenings just testing it and everything we tried worked very well. With the harder vegetables like potato and turnip it does require a bit of force, but no more than expected. The soft vegetables required no effort at all. We even tried a swede with curly slices which we air fried and was excellent. All the blades work very well and are very sharp. The suction pad, failed on our wooden table but on a glass board it was excellent.
Cleaning is a bit of a faff as you have bits everywhere and you definately need a brush to clean the blades. Carrots left a stain but came off with a bit of baking soda. I hope the screws that they have used are stainless.
Storage is very neat and allows you to slide it away in a cupboard in one piece in the catch tray.
Overall we are very pleased with this spiralizer.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 May 2019
I looked around and studied reviews of spiralisers, and eventually decided on the Brieftons 7 blade model, partly on their reputation and partly on the Amazon reviews. It was more expensive than most domestic spiralisers, but I assumed (correctly) that it would be worth the extra cost. It arrived in two days from my Friday night order (thank you Amazon) and was extremely well packed.
I immediately assembled it, naturally ignoring the instructions, and the process was quite logical. I did puzzle for a minute when looking for what the intructions called "hinges", but I eventually gave up and peeked at the excellent instruction booklet. No hinges to be found, but not to worry - they were actually referring to the little plastic location pegs on the underneath of the blade storage capacity. Apart from this, assembly was a dream.
The spiraliser is commercial quality, very robust - and rock solid when sucking onto a worktop. How smug I feel now, having paid a little extra to get such a lot more!
Everything worked logically, and within minutes I was eating various sliced and spiralised low carbohydrates!
I quickly determined that having more than one blade would give me sharpness longer. Five blades looked OK but seven blades would cope with more types of vegetables with greater variety.
The machine that stood heads and shoulders above the rest and that I chose was the “Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer”.
I’ve had it for two weeks and can honestly say that it excels in every possible way. Cleaning is a doddle because, with sharp blades there is no “mush” and being removable, the risks of cuts are minimised. The handle is easy to turn and the suction base stops all movement. It’s easy to store but so far, it has stayed out because it is always in use!
I have started using the packs of mixed root vegetable from the supermarket for the variety (and as a bonus, get larger carrots that others don’t want). So far the Brieftons machine has easily dealt with carrots, swede, parsnips, sweet potato, butternut squash, cucumber, cooking apples and eating apples. Courgettes for our two grandsons make their special vegetable “spaghetti” and potato slices make “Nana’s pasta free lasagne”.