- Product Dimensions: 40.3 x 6.6 x 4.6 cm ; 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 218 g
- Item Model Number: 081116607
- ASIN: B0056PSERK
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 135 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,867 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Buckingham Easywipe Bottom Wiper, Bottom Wiper Aid for Independent Living, Self-Wipe Hygiene Tool, Bathroom Assistance Tool for Bathroom Comfort, Independent Wiping Tool for Limited Reach
- Provides an easy-to-use tool for personal hygiene for those who have a limtied reach or dexterity
- Smooth design allows for users with limited dexterity to easily use the device providing comfort and efficiency
- Ergonomic shape of the handle allows users to have a firm grip when using the wiping aid helping those with limited hand dexterity
- Wiping tool can simply grip and release toilet tissue for a clean and efficient use
- Designed with a rounded and smooth look the bathroom aidc an be used with standard toilet tissue or with wet wipes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buckingham. Bottom Wiper Aid for Independent Living, Self-Wipe Hygiene Tool, Bathroom Assistance Tool for Bathroom Comfort, Independent Wiping Tool for Limited Reach
1.Select the length of toilet tissue, which should be approximately 4 sheets (40cm long) 2.Hold the Easywipe Bottom Wiping Stick and tuck one end of the toilet paper into the bean shaped recess 3.Wrap the toilet tissue around the head of the bottom wiper end and tuck the loose end into the same recess - the toilet tissue will then be held in place for wiping 4.The used toilet paper is cleanly released using the simple push button at the end of the handle to release the soiled paper into the
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Its utterly useless, it couldn’t be more badly designed, in fact it hasn’t been designed at all !
If my first year student submitted this they would fail their module.
Form follows function is the golden rule – its not hard !
I can see how it was made - It was made to be ‘nice’ by someone with no experience of disability ( or design ).
& I'll be it wasn’t tested on anyone let alone someone who needs to use it.
It you want details.
1.its too big
2. it’s the wrong shape.
3. the ‘business end’ is too big & just smears the feces round.
4. the ‘business end ‘ is at the wrong angle.
5. the paper grip doesn’t.
I could go on suffice to say –
I designed my own – it took 10 seconds to design and 20 mins to make with bits from B and Q.
Come on its not rocket science - I am a retired senior nurse and am ashamed at how many products are available with poor reviews- this is one of them. Don't buy it , you will be very disappointed.
It works well place the paper as instructed press button at the end and it releases the paper simple to use, have to see what position best for you that's the hardest bit, so better than I thought it would be.
I have rhumertoid arthritis quite advanced and I can use it ok.
As I have very limited movement, I would get into a terrible
mess trying to use this.
So unfortunately it was a waste of money.
It is relatively portable and comes in a discreet storage bag. It seems quite durable and well built, but the price seems overly inflated for a disability aid.