Follow the Author
Budget Travel Europe: A Low Roller's Guide to Long-Term Adventure (Earn, Live Cheap, Be Free) Kindle Edition
Yearning for adventure but struggling to fund it? Don't miss this life changing read!
Digital nomad Robert Duke shares his innovative techniques that will allow you to: Find cheap flights & free accommodation, earn income, and much more - Without sacrificing luxury. Whether you want to travel long term or simply have a cheap vacation, Budget Travel Europe is the answer.
Perpetual traveler Robert Duke has spent the last 6 years exploring Europe on a shoestring. During that time he has learned that long term travel need not be as expensive as you might think. In this book he shows you the methods he uses that will allow you to:
- Achieve free motoring for the duration of your European travel.
- Stay in luxury accommodation without it costing a penny.
- Get cheap flights by understanding the meta search engines and airlines booking procedures.
- Quickly and easily raise the startup cash you need to go traveling now.
- Leverage work exchange programs to maximize your free time whilst minimizing your expenditure.
- Become a micro-entrepreneur to boost your budget.
- Travel cheap but smart, using travel hacking techniques.
Fully explaining the travel philosophy the author calls Low Rolling, this book is nothing like an ordinary travel guide; Budget Travel Europe is more like a blueprint for a new life. Gathered through first hand experience, the information packed into this book covers everything you need to know that will allow you to get traveling now - Because life is too short to delay your dreams.
- ASIN : B00V09A96K
- Language : English
- File size : 306 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 94 pages
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This book would have been good to read 10 years ago before everyone was doing this
I'm considering long-term travel and found his advice pretty helpful and encouraging. He specializes in travel within Europe, but I think his recommendations are also useful for traveling in other places, and the biggest take away is the invitation into a different mindset.