(Buff) - Storeofbaby Baby Swim Nappy Reusable Leakproof Adjustable Infant 0 3 Years
|Price:||+ $8.32 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waterproof 100% polyester PUL outer layer, designed for holding solids.
- 100% nylon mesh inner for easy clean up and let the liquid freely flow through, offering comfort against baby's sensitive skin.
- Interior polyester elastics at the waist and leg openings with soft lycra bindings provide a secure, stretchy fit and easy on and off.
- Swim Diapers One Size Fit Baby 6-28 Pounds,Suitable for babies from birth up to 3 years old.
- One size fits all: by adjusting the front corresponding snaps. Just perfect for saving your money in the long term.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reusable swim diaper Our swim diaper is fully adjustable, meaning there is no need to purchase multiple swim diapers. These diapers are suitable from birth and grow with your baby and toddler. Waist: 22cm-32cm/8.66"-12.6", available to strech maximum 60cm/23.6" They have 3 rows of snaps on each side, allowing you to fully adjust the diaper to any size setting. They also have 2 rows of snaps at the front, allowing you to adjust the height of the diaper and fit around the legs. Fully reusable. Machine washable (30 degrees), do not iron, do not tumble dry. package includes 1 X Swim Diaper
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
UPDATE: She pooped three times at splash parks this summer. Twice she wore this diaper, and both times poop came out, even though she had cried because I put it on her legs so tightly. The one time of using the I play product, the poop stayed in (although still difficult to clean afterwards)! I threw this one out as it was WAY too difficult to clean (always embarrassing, I never figured out how to clean poop out when I’m at a splash park and trying to save the diaper), and I wasn’t going to trust it again anyways. Im buying disposable swim diapers for vacation next week! I heard you can reuse those as well, and I will be thrilled to throw it away if she poops in it rather than trying to save it, creating a poop disaster.