|Package Dimensions||20.32 x 14.22 x 9.4 cm; 567 Grams|
|Item Model Number||bbm005|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||567 g|
BumbleBee Breast Milk Storage Bags 100 Count
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BumbleBee Breast Milk Storage Bags are made from 100% food-safe and BPA-free PET/PE. Our storage bags are pre-sterilised, which means that you can use them straight away without having to use finicky sterilisers. They are super flexible and seal tight thanks to the double zip lock mechanism, making sure that they won't leak or let in any bacteria, retaining the beneficial nutrients of your breast milk.
- BumbleBee Breast Milk Storage Bags are compatible with all manual and electric breast pumps. Just attach the pump adapter to express directly into your BumbleBee storage bags and avoid wasting a single drop of your liquid gold!
- BumbleBee Breast Milk Storage Bags are designed with a wide bottom to let them self-stand, even if you only fill them with a small amount of breast milk. You can also flatten the milk storage bags to use your limited fridge and freezer space more efficiently. The double zip lock seals tightly to become perfectly leak-proof, letting you store your milk bags in any orientation without worrying about messy spills.
- The spout is specifically designed to pour cleanly to avoid any spills while transferring breast milk from the bag to a baby bottle bottles The top of the spout tears off easily, making it ideal for busy, breastfeeding mums. We cherish every drop of precious breast milk, so we recommend that your frozen breast milk is thawed correctly by placing the bag warm water or with the use of a bottle warmer.
- BumbleBee Breast Milk Storage Bags can hold up to 250ml of liquid. We have included a transparent, visible volume scale to let you see exactly how much liquid gold you are expressing. At BumbleBee, we want to fulfil the needs of all mums, which is why our products are designed with the help of breastfeeding experts.We promosed that if receive package box seal broken . we will sent new one to you .
Frequently bought together
BumbleBee was created to make the lives of breastfeeding mums even easier, meaningful and eco-friendly. We know that breastfeeding is super important for mums and babies, but sometimes it can also feel just as hard. At BumbleBee, we put you and your baby's needs first. We ensure that every one of our products is 100% safe, created to a high standard of quality and simple for every mum to use.
BumbleBee Breast Milk Storage Bags are made from high-quality, food-safe PET/PE. This double-walled, flexible material gives you the perfect method for safely storing your precious breast milk. They're also extremely easy to thaw - simply place them in warm water or a baby bottle warmer. The shape of the bottom of the bag is designed to allow it to self-stand to save refrigerator and freezer space, while the double zip lock seals tightly to keep your breast milk sanitary and safe for your little one. The volume scale is clear, making it easy for you to read and see how much milk you have expressed. Best of all, BumbleBee Milk Storage Bags are 100% recyclable and eco-friendly to conserve the future of our planet for your little one.
Pack Quantity: 100pcs
Colour: Classic BumbleBee Mint
1.Please allow minor differences in volume due to manual measurement.
2.Before you use the storage bag, make sure you separate the bottom of the bag to ensure accurate measurements.
3.Please do not boil or microwave your BumbleBee Breast Milk Storage Bag to heat your breast milk.
4.This breast milk storage bag is disposable and recyclable. Do not reuse it.
5.For sanitary reasons and to conserve the quality of your breast milk, do not refreeze your breast milk once you have started the thawing process.
6.Fresh expressed breast milk can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours or up to 3 months in the back of your freezer.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 16 January 2020
A lot of the bags have holes in them! It’s hard enough to pump and when you see all your hard work pouring out the bag, it’s just the worst!! I still have like 75% of the box but had to buy another brand since I can’t trust this brand! Very disappointed!