Bunsters Hot Ones Hot Sauce - Black Label 16/10 Heat Chili Pepper Sauce
- EXTREME HEAT WITH FLAVOR - Imported from Australia this sauce is an impeccable blend of heat and flavour in a generous 8oz bottle. It measures around 70,000 on the Scoville Scale. The perfect sauce for the connoisseur who likes it extremely hot. 20 times hotter than regular Tabasco.
- PACKED WITH FRUIT AND VEG - Made entirely of Scorpion and Birds Eye chillies, citrus juices, vegetables, the superfood Goji Berries, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut sugar and Himalayan pink salt. This is the healthiest hot sauce on the planet. No GMOs, no gluten, no processed sugar, no preservatives, no additives, no water. Vegan friendly.
- THE 'CAN'T GET IT HOT ENOUGH' GIFT Perfectly priced as a stocking stuffer or Secret Santa present.
- QUALITY PACKAGING - Custom made ‘Dom Perignon’ Champagne inspired bottle, as this sauce is the ‘champagne of hot sauces’. Gorgeous, extravagant packaging reflects the quality of the sauce inside.
- HOT ONES INTERNET PHENOMENON - Hot Ones Season 6! The sauce has gone viral multiple times catapulting Bunsters to create a world record for hot sauce crowdfunding. In 2015 $250,000 AUD was raised to fund the distinctive bottle and international shipping.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Orange Juice, Vegetables [Chillies (Scorpion and Birds Eye), Brown Onions, Garlic], Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Sugar, Cilantro (Coriander), Lime Juice, Goji Berries, Ginger, Himalayan Pink Salt, Potato Starch
This hot sauce is proudly made in Australia from Australian Ingredients because Bunster is an Aussie Chick from Perth.
Bunster developed a love of flavourful pepper sauces while holidaying in Mexico and Central America in 2011.
Upon returning home to WA she created the unique sauce after grabbing everything healthy out of her pantry and fridge.
Consequently it turned out to be the most delicious chilil sauce anyone had ever eaten.
But a few nut jobs complained that Bunsters 12/10 Heat wasn’t hot enough. “I want to see through time,” they said.
- So Bunster doubled the chili in regular Bunsters 12/10 and created this masterpiece – Bunsters 16/10 Black Label.
- It only contains organic Scorpion chilies (and lots of them.) It has no extracts so we can’t claim to be a million reserve sauce but we are the tastiest-hottest. We don't use the Carolina Reaper Pepper as the Scorpion Pepper tastes better. All quality ingredients mean this is the tastiest super hot sauce you’ve ever eaten.
- It’s the Rolls Royce of ultra hot hot-sauces.
After a world record breaking hot sauce crowd funding campaign in 2015, Bunsters is now ready to be shipped to your door.
- This pepper sauce is very high on the scoville scale (70,000) however we don’t use the Carolina Reaper pepper as we believe the Trinidad Scorpion tastes better.
- If you are searching for a great gift for men or a gift for dad, or anyone who likes cooking, making jerky and chefs like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay, then this hot sauce gift will impress.
- It's for lovers of small batch, craft or artisanal hot sauces and comes in a custom made ‘Dom Perignon’ Champagne inspired bottle, as this sauce is the ‘champagne of hot sauces’. Gorgeous, extravagant packaging reflects the quality of the sauce inside.
- We’ve come a long way from Bunsters kitchen table in Perth, all the way to your kitchen table.
- Thanks for supporting this little Aussie sauce.
Prepare to be blown away by this sauce. Use it to jazz up whatever you're doing in the kitchen.
Jerky / Meat Marinade
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 84% (84%)||84%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
-Edit- The person who received it really love the taste. Spicy but not horrible spicy.
You may notice many folks say that there is heat and flavor but you don't often read what the flavor is. I believe it is because there is no benchmark equivalent. You can't say "oh it tastes kind of like this sauce". Because it doesn't it is in a class of it's own and a flavor profile of it's own.
The taste is not terrible, it tastes like A1 sauce to me, I think the issue is from one of the pictures posted it says things like, "it's so delicious it will blow your mind." and "Quite possibly the most PERFECT SUPER HOT sauce ever bottled." Those are some bold claims, so I had very high expectations, and tasting like A1 sauce is nothing new, not mind blowing and nowhere near PERFECT.
If you are an A1 lover, and you like spicy sauces, this may be the sauce for you. For me, I'll finish the bottle, but it is not something I will repurchase.
The bigger issue, and the main reason I gave it 1 star overall, is the claim right on the label, "HOT SAUCE HEAT 16/10". 10/10 is a bold claim when it comes to hot sauces. The normal exaggeration when claiming something is the best of the best is 11/10. Jumping up to 16/10 for heat in a hot sauce, I expect to literally breath flames at that point. 16/10 would be one of Blair's 16 million sauces, or at this time 357's 9 million sauce. Their own add says, "Contains NO PEPPER EXTRACT so we won't bull**** you about having a million Scoville rating." I appreciate that honesty, but if you know that, why would you put 16/10 for heat on your bottle? I had no illusions that it would be as hot as the extract sauces, but with the claim on the label, I assumed it would at least be one of the hotter pepper sauces, and it did not even live up to that.
If there was not so much hype around it claiming to be super hot, mind blowing taste (which is subjective, I know) and "PERFECT", then I might have gone in with a different mindset. When you make claims like that though, you set the bar high, and this sauce did not live up to the hype in my opinion.
I enjoy super-hot foods; there is something pleasant when you get a lot of flavour, along with a lot of heat. I was expecting this to be hot...and it totally surpassed my expectations.
I use only a small drop or two, and it fires up the entire meal, just the way I like it. Some items that are hot are inedible, and only have the fire with no real taste. This has taste and flame. Beautiful!
After 2 or 3 uses, my tolerance for hot seems to have increased. STB is just the right level of hot.
It seems mostly a mouth hot, not so much in the belly and this will get the nose running. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way, and it's worth a try for a serious crafted product.
It says it's 70,000 scoville, which sounds like a lot, but it really isn't bad. If you're timid about things that are really hot, this one is a good, first sauce. I've had regular jalepenos that have felt hotter than this sauce, so it's not going to be an experience that is going to be panic inducing. This sauce has never upset my stomach or given me a burning sensation anywhere but in my mouth...
In my opinion, this particular hot sauce works best with beef in things like tacos and chili. It is mild enough that you can put drops of it across the top of a taco and be just fine. You don't need to try to put just one drop in your entire batch of chili or something. The heat is there, but it goes away after around 90 seconds, and it is very manageable. As I said, the flavor compliments things like chili, tacos, or a burger because there is no sweet element to this sauce. I wouldn't suggest it for wings or barbecue, because that tends to work better with a sauce that has some sort of sugar/honey/molasses element to it.
If you're nervous, I definitely think this is a good start, as I was nervous, and it hasn't overpowered me.
This was expensive as hell and I may not replace it, but it is the hottest sauce I have tasted other than the Carolina Reaper sauce, which is more Louisiana-style, that I got at the farmer's market here in Raleigh. They could not have possibly made this out of bhut jolokias or scotch bonnets, so I suppose there's some kind of raw capsaicin extract - or other acid. The herbs and spices are perfect but you need a SEVERE tolerance for heat with this. I love Szechuan, Thai, Indian, every food that challenges your tolerances - I ask for properly hot food at every restaurant I go to. This stuff is on the edge of tolerable for me.
I ordered the standard Bunster's because I like the flavor so much. I suspect it's worth it. This stuff is spectacular on tacos, chips, add to a soup, whatever. I'll put a dab in my pozole tomorrow!