Bunsters Shit The Bed 12/10 Heat Hot Sauce - Chili Pepper Sauce, 8 fl oz - (1 x 8oz Bottle)
- ULTRA HOT WITH FLAVOUR - Bottled here in Australia this hot sauce has an impeccable blend of heat and flavour in a generous 8oz bottle. It measures around 35,000 on the Scoville Scale. The perfect sauce for people who like it hot but not insane. 10 times hotter than regular Tabasco.
- PACKED WITH FRUIT AND VEG - Made entirely of Scorpion and Birds Eye peppers, citrus juices, vegetables, the superfood Goji Berries, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut sugar and Himalayan pink salt. This is the healthiest hot sauce on the planet. No GMOs, no gluten, no processed sugar, no preservatives, no additives, no water.
- HILARIOUS GIFT IDEA - Perfectly priced as a stocking stuffer or Secret Santa present.
- QUALITY PACKAGING - Custom made ‘Dom Perignon’ Champagne inspired bottle, as this sauce is the ‘champagne of hot sauces’. Gorgeous, extravagant packaging reflects the quality of the sauce inside.
- WORLDWIDE INTERNET PHENOMENON - The sauce has gone viral multiple times catapulting Bunsters to create a world record for hot sauce crowdfunding. In 2015 $250,000 AUD was raised to fund the distinctive bottle and international shipping.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: Pack of 1
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Orange Juice, Vegetables [Chillies (Scorpion and Birds Eye), Brown Onions, Garlic], Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Sugar, Cilantro (Coriander), Lime Juice, Goji Berries, Ginger, Himalayan Pink Salt, Potato Starch.
Goes great on everything especially eggs and pizza.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- This hot sauce is made in Australia from Australian ingredients because Bunster is an Aussie Chick from Perth.
- Bunster developed a love of flavourful hot sauces while holidaying in Mexico and Central America in 2011.
- Upon returning home to Western Australia she created the unique sauce after grabbing everything healthy out of her pantry and fridge.
- Consequently it turned out to be the most delicious chilli sauce anyone had ever eaten.
Bunster packed this sauce full of veggies and it's GMO free, gluten free, processed sugar free, preservative and additive free and vegan safe.
- The addition of Scorpion chilies and a funny name (that was only meant to be a one off joke) cemented it as a crowd favourite.
- Hot sauce enthusiasts the world over, who'd been searching for the perfect mix of flavour and heat were won over by this sauce.
- If you think Sriracha has good flavour, prepare to be blown away by this Sauce.
After a world record breaking hot sauce crowd funding campaign in 2015, Bunsters is now ready to be shipped to your door.
- It is very high on the Scoville scale (35,000) however we don’t use the Carolina Reaper pepper as we believe the Trinidad Scorpion tastes better.
- If you are searching for a great gift for men or a gift for dad, or anyone who likes cooking, making jerky and chefs like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay, then this hot sauce gift will impress.
- It's for lovers of small batch, craft or artisanal hot sauces.
- We’ve come a long way from Bunsters kitchen table in Perth, all the way to your kitchen table.
- Thanks for supporting this little Aussie sauce.
Prepare to be blown away by this sauce. Use it to jazz up whatever you're doing in the kitchen.
Jerky / Meat Marinade
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just did a teaspoon to get the full flavour and I would rate it a 6-7/10 in regards to heat.
Good sauce, but I was looking for something hotter.
Top international reviews
It's been said before and I'll say it again: This hot sauce is tasty. Lightly sweet and tangy, followed by a little salt and a smoky earthiness. It's hard to compare the taste to anything else. Goes well with just about anything, or a little by itself.
Heat is a very subjective thing, I eat hot sauce by itself for fun, grow chilies, and always order extra-hot in thai restaurants.
I am confused as to why it contains goji berry...maybe it adds to the flavor? I did smile when I saw that it contains superfoods.
First, how's the heat? Oh it's there. It kinda creeps up on you at first. It starts out very flavorful, somewhat citrusy, and then the steamroller just keeps coming. It gets hotter and hotter and hotter until you're regretting your purchasing decisions.
It's not the hottest thing I've ever had, I suppose they had to save some magic for the black label bottle. To give it some perspective, if you've ever had the blazin sauce at that very large chicken wing restaurant, it's close to that in flavor and in intensity, but maybe a few notches below it.
It has a strong habanero flavor to me, with the tongue numbing effect of the ghost pepper, and it has staying power. It just keeps coming back to bite you, over and over again. I didn't much care for the aftertaste, it was kinda bitter, but to me that's probably just because all hot sauces in this realm are like that, so it's not much of a take away from this product, this one maybe just has it the strongest of the ones I've tried.
For my day to day, I'm much more of a chipotle (smoked jalapeno) person, which is definitely cooler and has a very different taste. But this one qualifies as a contender for those days you want to "burn your face off" and have some good endorphins going. For the hot sauce lover this is a great addition to your arsenal, or as a gift.
When it says heat 12/10, dont take that lightly, This is no tobasco sauce.
I made the mistake of smothering my food with this like I would salsa and not only was I sweating but my lips turned red and swelled slightly for about 45 minutes.
If you're not careful this stuff will light you up, and I eat a lot of spicy food.
If you can handle some serious heat then you will probably love this hot sauce.
The heat is a solid middle of the road. But the taste... the taste is BAD. it’s possible to have a hot and yet delicious sauce to elevate food. This isn’t it.
I threw it out.