|Brand||Expedition Research LLC|
|Manufacturer||Expedition Research LLC|
|Manufacturer reference||Bushcraft Grill|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 24.13 x 0.03 cm; 113.4 Grams|
Bushcraft Grill - Welded Stainless Steel High Strength Mesh (Campfire Rated) - Expedition Research LLC, USA
|Price:||+ $9.21 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- In 2018 we have increased the steel thickness and improved the welding.
- Extraordinary stainless steel thickness and customized 3D mesh pattern results in the strongest open fire rated mesh grill available worldwide. No other grill has the same weight capacity.
- This grill is specifically designed by experts for bushcraft and expedition camping. Engineered to fit into most backpacks.
- About 9.5" X 5" in overall size and .5" mesh size. Shipping in a 6mil Mylar retail zip-lock bag with a black nylon carry bag as shown.
- Full stainless steel edge-to-edge welding across the entire mesh grill. Handmade in WA, USA.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FREE CARRY BAG. The Bushcraft Grill provides easy campfire cooking with its sturdy stainless steel mesh and compact size. The Bushcraft Grill is custom built with thick edge-to-edge welding which creates a strong cooking space, unlike other grills that sag due to size and construction. This eco-friendly grill is ultralight and flat which makes it perfect for fitting into any backpack. The Bushcraft Grill is reusable and easy to clean. Grill Care: Even stainless will rust if not cared for properly. Wash and fully dry your grill before storage. Keep the heavy duty zip lock bag that your grill was shipped in to keep moisture out when storing in the offseason.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
~ Andrew @ Outbound2Explore
Year later update. After dozens of campfire cooks it still looks brand new. As mentioned above, very good quality construction, but it is not huge (like the pictures make it seem) 6 juicy jumbo's and the grill is full. But it is all you need for two people. I am now going to order a second one.