- Item Model Number: MBD15002
- ASIN: B07BHJNDPM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 January 2020
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer ratings
- Modern hopsack blazer crafted from Super 110's Italian wool and a hopsack weave. Meticulously tailored using traditional and modern sewing techniques. Genuine horn buttons for added elegance and uniqueness as no two are alike.
- Our wool fabric is spun at Reda Mill at the foot of the Alps in Biella, Italy from Merino sheep. Long, thin fibers create fabric offering ease of movement and all-day comfort and flexibility.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down blazer at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund
- Slim-Fit: our slimmest fit cut closest to the body. Hopsack blazers are also available in Tailored-Fit or Classic-Fit. This blazer is a stand alone item with no matching pant.
- Lightweight chest canvas forms to the body over time for a comfortable fit and natural look. AMF pick-stitching strengthens seams. Side vents and pleated inside lining for ease of wear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|5 star 54% (54%)||54%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 32% (32%)||32%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The Buttoned Down navy blue blazer is well-made, using high quality wool. There are four decorative buttons on the sleeve and two on the front of the blazer. Often you will see gold or silver buttons on a blazer, these are “genuine buffalo horn buttons” and are a bit more subtle than typical blazer buttons.
There are three interior pockets, two are chest high and one has a button closure. The other pocket is near the waist and is much smaller. I’m not quite sure what you would want to put in there.
There are exterior pockets with flaps on each side of jacket and one decorative handkerchief pocket over the left breast.
Please be aware – this is a slim-fit jacket. The arm length and shoulder area fit normally. But around the chest it extremely slim. I realize there has been a tendency in recent years for suit jackets to be tighter fitting. But this one seems a bit extra tight.
I did feel that getting this "buttoned down" suit was a gamble, but the blue textured material is beautiful, the suit fit me so well, and it looks pretty great. I'd say this suit is superior to a Men's Warehouse level suit, and not quite as nice as one from a Macy's. For an interview for a young man, this is perfect. For a special rare occasion, also perfect. If you're wearing a suit as a highly paid professional, I recommend getting something a little more expensive, but for most of us, this is actually a great looking occasional suit and a good value.
I say this because the beautiful texture will age if worn frequently, and its lower quality level will be apparent over time. It's going to look stylish for a while, and then not look great if you're handling it a lot. I still believe it's a good value if you understand what you're getting.
It comes with a nice travel bag and on a hanger, shipped in a box, and folded in a way that left no wrinkles. It was ready to wear.
This coat has to be hung all the time because once it's wrinkled it takes a long time to straighten out, particularly along the arms. It might need ironing to get it back to shape.
For the good fabric and tailoring, I recommend it!
The fit is good as a slim fit 38 short. The color is a true navy. This is a nice blazer.
As of now not showing the price of this item and so I don't know how expensive it is and whether it is worth the price. And that is the reason for 4 stars.