- Item Model Number: MBD15004
- ASIN: B07BHJKQSV
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 January 2020
- Customer Reviews: 8 customer ratings
- Modern suit jacket crafted from Super 110's Italian wool fabric. Meticulously tailored using traditional and modern sewing techniques. Genuine horn buttons for added elegance and uniqueness as no two are alike.
- Our wool fabric is spun at the foot of the Alps in Biella, Italy from Merino sheep. Long, thin fibers create fabric offering ease of movement and all-day comfort and flexibility.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down suit jacket at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund
- Tailored-Fit: slimmer through the chest and waist. This suit jacket is also available in Classic-Fit or Slim-Fit. To shop the matching Tailored-Fit suit separate dress pant: search Buttoned Down MBD65004
- Lightweight chest canvas forms to the body over time for a comfortable fit and natural look. AMF pick-stitching strengthens seams. Side vents and pleated inside lining for ease of wear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|5 star 22% (22%)||22%|
|4 star 23% (23%)||23%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 56% (56%)||56%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This charcoal gray Italian wool suit jacket is a well constructed and classically styled. It's a single breasted sack silhouette, with one buffalo button. It's a very good looking jacket and the wool is be very soft and smooth, not at all scratchy. it's very well constructed of a beautiful Italian wool fabric. It does require dry cleaning as all better suit jackets do.
The lapels are a classic notched style and there are flap style pockets on either side as well as a jetted lapel pocket. ( I was a little surprised that there was no boutonniere hole on the lapel but that's really not even a consideration for us when looking for a nice jacket,) There are the standard four kissing buttons on each sleeve. This jacket is double vented in the back of the jacket. ThIs jacket is a fully lined business style jacket with one passport style jetted pocket on the left hand side of the inner lining.
This is really a gorgeous well made jacket, it has a great fit, is true to size and we would recommend it for any man looking for a nice suit jacket.
Be warned that this size 48 jacket runs tight and is probably closer to a 46. Perhaps that's a consequence of the 'tailored fit,' which may be a euphemism for 'tight.' On the plus side, the sleeves are the perfect length for a 48.