CAPI Dry Tonic, 12 x 750mL
|Price:||($4.33 / l)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Carbonated Water, Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavour, Cinchona Extract (0.05%)|
|Item weight||15000 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||33 x 26 x 25 centimetres|
About this item
- Known as the distillers choice, this Tonic has a unique dry finish and a lower sugar content
- Made from the best quality natural quinine, this Tonic Water allows the full flavour of your gin to shine through and be the hero
- Made in Australia from at least 93% Australian ingredients. All natural, preservative free
- Mix with your favourite gin. Or also good with Vodka, Rum, Tequila or a non alcoholic spirit. Serve Chilled
- Plastic free packaging, 100% recyclable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Carbonated Water, Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavour, Cinchona Extract (0.05%)
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Known as the bartenders choice, this Tonic has a unique dry finish and a lower sugar content. Made from the best quality natural quinine, this Tonic Water allows the full flavour of your gin to shine through and be the hero.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It enhances your gin to the next level and above.
Fevertree is popular, but doesn't have a patch on Capi.
The good ginneries all serve Capi with their tonics, and so should you.