|Product Dimensions||27 x 20 x 40 cm; 1.99 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||115587|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.99 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.00 delivery
+ $9.90 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
CHICCO Steril Natural 3in1 Steriliser
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sanitise up to six bottles including nipples, cap rings and lids when the steriliser is in full-size mode. Efficiently sterilise bottles in compact eco mode, which requires 30% less time and energy
- Use microwave mode for the quickest sanitising cycle (4 minutes at 1,000 watts). Keeps objects sanitised for 24 hours if the cover remains unopened. Quiet operation, automatic shut-off
- Holds up to 9 regular or 6 wide bottles. Digital information display. Start/Stop button with end of cycle auto-shutoff
- Compatible with most baby bottles, breast pump and accessories
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The 3-in-1 Modular Steriliser quickly and naturally sanitises bottles, pacifiers, teethers, toys, and more. With the power of steam, the 3-in-1 Steriliser kills 99.9% of harmful household germs. The steriliser has three possible configurations for different sized loads: Convenient full-size mode, Efficient compact mode, Quick microwave mode.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
yes the little heater plate at the bottom will become discolored with use - there is no preventing this, it's not dirty that's just how the metals react (take a look inside your kettle, same thing)
we use the pong yellow pigeon bottles, which don't fit in many sterilisers, fits perfect in here - do all 6 bottles at the end of the day at once, hassle free!
This is a game changer! Fits 6 bottles and 4 flanges plus bottle seals/teats etc. We've gone from 6-8 sterilizing sessions t just 2 a day!