CONQUECO Portable Espresso Maker Travel Coffee Maker Portable Espresso Machine Suit for Travel, Outdoor, Home and Office
- 【Electric brewing espresso】Electric Portable Espresso Machine:when using hot water, after pressing the button for 5 seconds, you can get the aromatic coffee. When using cold water, press the button for 2 seconds to start heating and enjoy coffee in about 8 to 12 minutes.Up to 15 bar high-pressure pump allows for a barista-style result, unlocking the delicate flavor and premium aromas of coffee capsule during the brewing process.
- 【Travel espresso machine】Portable Espresso Maker can be placed in easily in a cup holder or bottle holder in a backpack which can save the space of the backpack, so it will be your perfect partner when traveling, camping, hiking,etc. To reduce the fatigue of the journey.
- 【About charging & heating】Portable Espresso Maker has quipped with a Car charger(12V 7A) for heating&charging in outdoors, and home charger(12V 2A) for charging inside.
- 【Easy to use and clean】Portable Espresso Maker is fully automatic. Only just need to wash the coffee cup, simply press the switch button for 5s to run the machine without capsules, it will auto wash, more simple and convenient
- 【About capsule compatibility 】Genuine Original Line Nespresso Capsules & L'OR capsules Only,it is designed and tested for Nespresso capsules (it does not work with Nespresso compatible capsule).
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
Similar products rated highly on "Easy to use"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CONQUECO Expresso Machines is an new and original creation, designing for travel, camp, office and anywhere you want to enjoy coffee on the go.
At the touch of a button, you can have a perfectly extracted espresso anywhere.When the portable espresso machine's battery is fully,it can heat cold water without any wires. Designed for people on the go, like traveling,camping, hiking,etc. Realizes to enjoy delicious coffee anytime and anywhere.
Reasons to Buy:
- HEATING WATER to make espresso wherever you go
- High performance 15 BAR PUMP system
- Rechargeable BATTERY for work without plugging in
- Internal SELF-CLEANING function, eliminate inconvenient decomposition / reorganization
- 2 CHARGING CHOICES, charge wherever you are
- Ease of use and portable-carry, make authentic barista-quality espresso anytime, anywhere
How to Use
- Screw off the water cup.Turn over the appliance, open the extracting chamber cap, and place the capsule in the chamber.
- Install and screw down the extracting chamber cap, turn over the appliance, install and screw down the water cup.
- Open the water tank cap, pour in the clean drinking water (the water level shall not be over the maximum level), and then install and screw down the water tank cap.
- Press the button for about 2 seconds, and release it when one beeping sound is heard.
- For first use you must know:
- Battery box is inside the machine, please connect battery box to machine by its internal plug.
- Use wall charger to charge battery to full before your first use.
Features & Benefits
Easy to Clean
About Capsule use
IMPORTANT：WHEN YOU SCREW THE CAPSULE CAP, BEST TO HEAR A SOUND OF ‘TAK’ THAT MEANS IT IS SCREWED HOME
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The seller was extremely pleasing to work with. Provided me with a brand new machine without hesitation. Didn't even want the other faulty machine back. Extremely satisfied with their top notch after service. I get to enjoy a nice espresso on my highway commutes to work. Let's see how long the machine will last! Thanks again guys
I received this product a week ago. I took it with me on a long drive across the Country. The machine fails to puncture the silver portion of an original Nespresso Capsule (fourth picture posted with this review). I believe I've received a manufacturers faulty product despite the positive reviews others have posted of their units. Nicole, Please respond back to my email in regards to this issue. I would like a full refund or a new unit sent to me as soon as possible.
For a coffee geek like myself it is real fun having the possibility to even
make a cup in the car! There is a power supply that can be connected to the car. Ingenious!
The first challenge is to study the user manual really carefully. It was a pleasant surprise to be able to read it without reading glasses. The printed text is large and the manual very easy to both read and understand.
There is an order to things with this machine that takes a little time to learn. But with practice it runs smooth.
You have to make sure how to charge the battery and use an adaptor if you live in a country where the electricity current is different.
The process of making the espresso is easy once you get accustomed to operating the machine. If I were to wish anything it would be to increase battery power and speed up the heating of the water, if at all possible. I think the Conqueco machine is a brilliant thing that one can bring along when travelling and staying in hotels with horrible coffee, when on vacation or long distance driving.
This is SUCH a great idea, but the manufacturer just has some work to do to get it to work.
I travel for work and pleasure fairly often and I NEED coffee in the morning. I use Nespresso pods at home, so this was the perfect choice for me to transport.
I had a week long trip to Vegas for a conference coming when I purchased this and given that they make you pay for EVERYTHING in Vegas, the hotels don't have coffee in the room so that they can force you to pay for that inside of their casino.
I popped this into my laptop bag (in case I got asked / stopped because of battery and due to weight) and was all ready to go when I got there. I followed the instructions and charged the coffee maker up in advance to use the next morning, but the moment I took the plug for the charger out, the machine lost it's charge and wouldn't turn / stay on. Because the machine will not work when plugged in, you need the battery to work ... and this just didn't.
I read reviews and instructions again and tried the whole thing two more times, but with no luck.
It's such a shame that I had to return this, as it's something I'd still be using if it worked. Someone needs to invent a version of this that actually works.
Drawback: it only heats up water and makes espresso three times on the battery. It makes more espresso if you put in hot water and just make “direct” espresso — in other words, the heating element uses a lot of power. It comes with AC power cords that include car input.
Update: it does not seem to heat water and make espresso if it is plugged in..
The amount of coffee it produces is extremely small. For anyone who wants a Lungo cup size, forget it. This really only gives u an espresso cup size. And it does not push all the water through, so the amount of coffee is less than the water you put in it (even if allowing for absorption through the coffee).
The charging takes a couple of hours, so make sure you plug it in before going to sleep or on your trip. I usually can get 2 cups of espresso with cold water (which requires heating) from a single charge. If the water is hot, then you should be able to get 3 drinks on a single charge.
After returning it, in my minivan I installed compact Breville Essenza Nespresso machine with 1500 watt adapter from the battery because my car outlet is only suitable for 150-watt devices.
This seems great for expresso ONLY and not a full cup of coffee.