COPPER HEAL Arthritis Compression Gloves - BEST Medical Copper Gloves GUARANTEED to work for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, RSI, Osteoarthritis & Tendonitis - Open Finger
- ✔ RELIEVE PAIN: Alleviates muscle stiffness and soreness; helps to relieve from arthritis, osteoporosis, tendonitis and other pains. COPPER HEAL gloves provide mild compression for warmth that increases blood circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
- ✔ QUALITY MATERIAL: Our COPPER HEAL Compression Gloves are made of 88% copper nylon 12% spandex. Our manufacture are the only ones who has copper patent.
- ✔ BENEFITS: Our COPPER HEAL gloves infused fabric has high copper content and outstanding anti-bacterial function, after 40 times of washing, it still can kill >=99.9% bacterials. It is Odor Free! The copper embedded nylon helps stabilize muscle tissue, keeping the swelling of muscle fibers at a micro level and reducing pain.
- ✔ WEAR THEM 24/7: Our comfortable, practical and unisex design is made to be worn all day. Get all your daily work done while healing your hands with the COPPER HEAL gloves ! Use them for better symptoms of arthritis: thumb splint, hand brace, touch screen hands gloves, supplements and oval 8 finger splint craft heated
- ✔ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: COPPER HEAL products are guaranteed to work and last. If for any reason you're not satisfied with the product, we will give you a full refund. Buy with confidence! Better than using penetrex tommie imak arnica cream joint relief
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.98 x 8.99 x 1.52 cm; 27.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 February 2018
- Manufacturer : COPPER HEAL
- ASIN : B01MT7B9PE
- Manufacturer reference : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: 371 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
COPPER HEAL Compression Gloves.
You lead an active lifestyle. Work, play, work out, play...
Repetitive use of specific parts of our bodies can result in
• injured joints
• carpal tunnel
• muscle strains
• and even arthritis.
Don’t just put up with the pain. Free yourself of discomfort with
COPPER HEAL Compression Gloves.
We MAXIMUMIZE Copper content and design every pair to fit, making our copper compression products especially well-suited for:
- stimulating circulation
- recovery from injuries
- pain relief
- active healing
Need more reasons why Copper Heal is your preferred choice?
All the benefits of real copper.
- ULTIMATE COPPER CONTENT = MAXIMUM RESULTS. Our compression products are made from 88% Copper Nylon and 12% spandex. That is real copper folks. Many others on the market claim so, but deliver not.
- REDUCE SWELLING. Our ultra high copper content helps stabilize muscle tissue, keeping swelling to a micro level, resulting in reduced pain for you.
- KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA, even after 40 washes.
- ODOR FREE. That’s right - because your Copper Heal products have built-in bacteria eliminators, the stink is gone!
SIZING YOUR GLOVES
EASY TO CLEAN
When you are ready to clean:
Machine Wash Cold,
With Like Colors.
Tumble Dry Low.
(DO NOT IRON. DO NOT BLEACH)
COPPER HEAL COMPRESSION
Copper Heal Compression Gloves
• Safe • Healing • Comfort
Alleviate muscle soreness and stiffness with active support.
What are you waiting for?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to force my hand into the glove it was so small then force the stitching of the fingers apart to get the bloody thing off as it was so tight my hand was tingling due to the blood supply being cut off. Buyer beware you get what you pay for but lesson learnt I'll buy a replacement from Copper Compression which will do the job nicely unlike this poorly made copy.
Top reviews from other countries
These are great for gripping when driving as well.
Can be worn at night in bed to keep the wrists and hands feel secure / not too compressed but comfortable and less prone to cramp. I suffer from osteoarthritis so cannot comment on rheumatoid arthritis.
Really good value. Quality made fitting and quite hard wearing.
Obviously fingerless do you can still use touch sensitive phone screens etc.
Would wear even if I didn’t have arthritis.
Everyone who sees them says they look cool and athletic type of glove.
I've tried magnet gloves, carpal tunnel gadgets but nothing helped relieve the pain until I got these!
They arrived during a flare up so I put them on immediately! I was writhing around in pain and actually thought that these were making it worse, but it's hard to judge anything during a flare so I stuck with them for a bit then took them off.
Eventually the flare up wore off and I was back to the usual unbearable pain, so I put them on again. The relief was almost immediate! My hands were still agonizingly sore, but much more bearable!
Don't worry about getting a larger size because although the support helps, the compression isn't necessary.
If you do have Fibro... hugs x
My hands are more swollen after using these and I had to discontinue after bruising occurred on my wrists.
The one star is for the grips, which have a nice natural feel.
The bad points are that these are not for every day use. I have had mine for about 2 weeks and already the plastic ribs have come off on the palms. and there is a hole in one glove by the stitching. If you want something to give you comfort then these are great. However if you wish to do everyday tasks whilst wearing them (i work in an office) then perhaps these are not for you,
It did say to make sure you order a smaller size if your measurements were between 2 sizes but my measurements were ideal for the medium size gloves. The seller also states that the gloves do loosen after a while. I wore the gloves for about 5 days and found that they had already started to feel quite loose. Thinking that they shouldn't have loosened that much so soon, even though my hands seemed less swollen, I decided to measure my hand again.
I could not believe it. The gloves hadn't stretched in those few days but my hands actually 'shrunk'. Since I'd written down the first measurement when I ordered the first set of gloves, I knew that I hadn't mistaken the size required.
I went from needing a medium to a small in less than a week.
I wished that that COPPER HEAL made a type of glove that actually covered the finger tips, even just for wearing at night.
With so many other joint issues, not being able to use my hands properly and having constant pain was really starting to get me down.
These gloves are quite an emotional boost for me and I'm certain they will help others as well.