|Manufacturer||Cor Board Racks|
|Item Model Number||model|
|Product Dimensions||29.21 x 12.7 x 1.91 cm; 58.97 Grams|
COR Surf Surfboard Wall Rack for Long Boards and Short Boards Works Indoor and Outdoor Display
|Price:||+ $14.09 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.13 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works great for hanging longboards, shortboards, snowboards, kiteboards, and wakeboards
- Looks great both indoors and out! Simple design allows for quick installation. Comes with all mounting hardware.
- Beautiful, sustainably sourced bamboo polished wood grain
- Protective Rubber Strip to Protect your rails
- COR Surf is a Family run company of Surfers and Paddle Boarders and has been making quality outdoor sports equipment for 15 years. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We are so confident that you will like our RACK, that if you return it within 30 days, we will give you a full refund no questions asked
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For 15 years COR has been the leader in surfboard storage! The COR Single board Surfboard Rack is made of 100% solid, dark-stained wood with a protective rubber strip to protect your board from dings and scratches. Show off your board while keeping it safe! The COR Single Rack will hold long boards, short boards and is also great for wake boards, snowboards, and kite boards. Comes with all mounting hardware. All you need to do is find the stud in the wall and you are good to go. Show-off your board in style with COR! All orders come with a moneyback guarantee. If the wood is damage in any way while shipping just contact us and we will get a replacement out the next day!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Spain on 12 December 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 18 March 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 29 July 2016