- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.8 x 14.2 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Item Model Number: 80241360
- ASIN: B001792GLY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 211 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
21,098 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #340 in Body Makeup
COVERGIRL Invisible Cream Concealer Light 125 9mL
- Conceals under eye dark circles and imperfections
- Oil free, won't clog pores
- Lasts all day, blends easily
- Lightweight formula
- COVERGIRL does not test on animals & now we're Leaping Bunny Certified by Cruelty Free International, which means we're Cruelty Free across all our products, everywherewe're sold
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Covergirl Invisible Concealer provides a lightweight creamy formula that easily blends to hide those little imperfections. The sponge-tip wand makes it easy to apply, ideal for dark under-eye coverage, skin discolouration, age spots to blemishes and more. Comes in no. 125 light shade.
Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Fragrance, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Trisodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines.
Use alone or with foundation to hide imperfections or blemishes.
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Ya lo he comprado varias veces y me llega en 24 horas.
Lo recomiendo para uso diario
Using a moisturizer first is a good idea.
I’m not totally sold on it for presentation but I am a repeat customer because it is super easy to apply!
However I've used this in the past and it offers decent coverage for dark eyes and redness.. Not cakey. I use the applicator to dot on then use my own brush to apply