CTEK MSX 7.0 12V 7 Amp Fully Automatic Battery Charger, Charges, Maintains and Reconditions Car, Caravan & Motorhome batteries (56-757)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple to connect and easy to use: Fully automatic, spark free, reverse polarity protected
- Tough and reliable: Designed for outdoor use in even the most extreme temperatures. Developed and tested in Sweden
- Flexible: Compatible with many different types of lead-acid vehicle batteries
- Reconditions: dedicated reconditioning programmed to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries
- Supply: can act as a power supply (up to 7A) if the battery needs to be removed from the vehicle, protecting electrical settings.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The CTEK MXS 7.0 is a powerful, intelligent battery charger and maintainer, designed for charging larger car batteries as well as batteries used in motorhomes, boats and caravans. This compact and shock-proof unit is fully automatic and simple to use - it requires no specialist knowledge for use. The CTEK MXS 7.0 comes with crocodile clamps and also practical ring-terminals for a more permanent connection. In supply mode, the MXS 7.0 can act as a power supply (up to 7A) if the battery needs to be removed from the vehicle. Regularly charging your battery with a CTEK MXS 7.0 will prolong battery life by up to 3 times. A range of practical accessories, compatible with the MXS 7.0 are available, including a protective bumper, extension cable, indicator & cig plug connector. CTEK is the pioneering and trusted manufacturer of innovative battery management systems and supplier of chargers to the world's most recognized car manufacturers.