|Mfg Recommended age||14 months and up|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 9 x 24 cm; 1.45 Kilograms|
CUTEBEE Dollhouse Miniature with Furniture, DIY Dollhouse Kit Plus Dust Proof and Music Movement, 1:24 Scale Creative Room Idea(Rose Garden Tea House)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- √Accurately speaking, the cute house is not designed to be played with, but collectible buildings or home decoration after finished. It come with parts, need to assemble DIY. The assembly is suitable for people older than 14 years, a great way to communicate with teenagers or adults and perfect project for spending time.
- √High quality and excellent designed match its price: Materials are of good quality,the furniture and other wooden pieces are precisely cut so that they fit together correctly. LED light,plants, ornament, furniture are quite realistic and cleverly designed, There are well worth the price if you are looking for pleasure.
- √A very perfect gift and collectibles for who enjoy crafts and miniatures, the box itself looks as a present - very nice looking! You could do it by yourself to make the gift more meaningful. Might be challenging for a first time builder, but you will get the joy after you have finished it.
- √We want to encourage you it easy to assemble just a little patience. Printed sheet was included to locate the numbered parts, and English manual (or send it to your email) with detailed and colored pictures will guide you how to do step by step. Further more, YouTube video teaching how to resemble the entire miniature, just search "DIY dollhouse".
- √Important Note: The kits have been inspected 100% carefully before delivery, so as to ensure that the accessories are complete and no missing part. if any question when you assemble, please fell free to connect us, we will solve any problem asap. Besides,you need to prepare silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries （type AAA） by yourself, because they are forbidden to ship by air transportation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to CuteBee’s world of dollhouses,in which is full of imagination and fun!
- Note :
- Glue and batteries are not included because they are not permitted to ship by air transportation,so please prepare it by yourself. You can choose silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries(type AAA).
- The house kits are the furnitures and accessories which need to DIY,Grinding, bonding, assembly, modelling to finish building your own house.
- The dollhouse is miniature of 1:24 scale, weight is 1.2 kg. Handcraft tools needed: paper scissors, knife, precision tweezers, screw driver.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In one of the reviews, there was mention that there were some large gaps in the roof, this is easily rectifiable by using the right glue, applying some pressure on certain parts to line them up and voila! I do not think this is a manufacturing defect, some leeway would have been necessary as everyone’s experience in building something like this varies.
All in all, this was a very satisfying project provided that there’s enough patience and glue!
Top reviews from other countries
Most importantly, check your kit to make sure it’s all there. The first one they sent was missing a pack of papers needed to complete it. The replacement was good though.
Watch as you build, the final 3 triangular roof sections can be badly off kilter if you aren’t careful during the build. By using silicone glue you can adjust for this though. I used every tag and label on this build. I’d say I managed a 95-98 out of 100% perfect copy of the box art. Take your time and pay attention and you will make this item look as pictured.
This was my first build of this type kit and I have a pretty severe hand tremor problem. So if I could do it you can. Follow the book in the order shown or you’ll end up with problems getting items in place. I use Beacon 3 in 1 glue and this will work for the whole kit cover included.
If you LOVE small details then this is the kit for you!
I’m not 100% done so please excuse the partially finished pics. Will update later
Every thing was all there in my kit. No extras of anything so not really any room for error.
Instructions were clear and easy to follow. Quality of all parts exceeded my expectations.
I have no idea what song the music box plays but it’s sweet.
The wiring was pretty easy and simple. All worked on the first attempt.
I am already looking forward to my next one!!
I'm enjoy in this kit.I'm super like this design. The lawn feels very good. it's have a high quality.
Tips, When you do it, remember step by step follow of instructions, especially pasting the walls. I past some part wall first, then do other part, but next day the roof is a bit out of place, I can't adjust the wall.（paste is firm.）but it’s ok, I decorated the wall with flowers.
Have a nice time with this gift.
Looking forward to the next product.