|Mfg Recommended age||14 months and up|
|Product Dimensions||30.99 x 23.9 x 6.3 cm; 589.67 Grams|
CuteBee Dollhouse Miniature with Furniture, DIY Dollhouse Kit Plus Dust Proof and Music Movement, 1:24 Scale Creative Room Idea (Dream Angels)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❤️Accurately speaking, the cute house is not designed to be played with, but collectible buildings or home decoration after finished. It come with parts, need to assemble DIY. The assembly is suitable for people older than 14 years, a great way to communicate with teenagers or adults and perfect project for spending time.
- ❤️High quality and excellent designed match its price: Materials are of good quality,the furniture and other wooden pieces are precisely cut so that they fit together correctly. LED light,plants, ornament, furniture are quite realistic and cleverly designed, There are well worth the price if you are looking for pleasure.
- ❤️A very perfect gift and collectibles for who enjoy crafts and miniatures, the box itself looks as a present - very nice looking! You could do it by yourself to make the gift more meaningful. Might be challenging for a first time builder, but you will get the joy after you have finished it.
- ❤️We want to encourage you it easy to assemble just a little patience. Printed sheet was included to locate the numbered parts, and English manual with detailed and colored pictures will guide you how to do step by step. Further more, YouTube video teaching how to resemble the entire miniature, just search "DIY dollhouse".
- ❤️Important Note: The kits have been inspected 100% carefully before delivery, so as to ensure that the accessories are complete and no missing part. if any question when you assemble, please fell free to connect us, we will solve any problem asap. Besides,you need to prepare silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries(type AAA) by yourself, because they are forbidden to ship by air transportation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to CuteBee’s world of dollhouses,in which is full of imagination and fun!
1.A beautifully colored box（it's perfect gifts in various festivals for teenagers and adults）.
2. DIY house kit（include all the furnitures and accessories in pictures).
3. A visual colorful instruction manual with pictures, which guide you clearly assemble step by step.
1.Glue and batteries are not included because they are not permitted to ship by air transportation,so please prepare it by yourself,you can choose silicone liquid glue and two pcs batteries(type AAA).
2.The house kits are the furnitures and accessories which need to DIY,Grinding, bonding, assembly, modelling to finish building your own house.Handcraft tools needed: paper scissors, knife, precision tweezers, screw driver.
3.The dollhouse is miniature of 1:24 scale, finished size is 20.5(L)x24.5(W)x15.5(H) cm, weight is 2.54 lb.
7.If any problem during you assemble, for example: parts damaged or missing, we will provide you with unconditional replacement.
We are doing our best to make every customer satisfied, if there is any bad, need to correct, please email us, give us an opportunity to solve your problem, we will listen to your suggestions, make up for the shortage, and strive to provide customers with the best and most excellent service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend to anyone who has the patience and loves to build really tiny things.
Top reviews from other countries
This is not the biggest dollhouse I have ever make but it's my favorite one because it just looks like a real house,and when I was making it I found out it does have a lot more details than I thought. Thanks for the seller you guys have amazing designs!
It was a good time for me and my bf to making something together, and I'm sure we will make more.
And this dollhouse gonna be my grandma birthday gift, I think she will like it.
The actual assembly is far from easy, however. Even if you personalize it, the overall layout of the kit stays the same, so you will be completely dependent on the instruction manual. Even though this is my second DIY kit, the first being a single room with just two lights, this is still my very first house kit, so putting it together was almost as challenging as it would be for a first-timer. First of all, this isn't called a Do-it-yourself kit for nothing. As the name suggests, you have to put together literally EVERY bit and piece of the house, from the furniture and walls, all the way down to the roses in the vase, which can take several hours on one piece (and not without a few mistakes). Everything has to be precise, so you will need plenty of dexterity in your hands, as well as free time and a lot more patience to put this together, so I'm not sure why the description for this kit says that it's not for kids under 8-years-old (I would say the youngest should be about 12 with help and 14-15 unassisted because of the reasons I just described, as well as the electrical work. Some adults find the instructions difficult to understand, too, as I've read in reviews elsewhere. There is no way a child could do this).
Some of the tinier parts require the use of tweezers (especially bending the ends of the wires to a certain shape), and the use of small, thin scissors (basic nail scissors in my case) to cut out the small parts with more precision. However, you will need a small ruler that can measure in centimeters, since cm is used in the manual rather than inches. As for the best glue to use to keep the pieces together, I would recommend Beacon 3-in-1 glue (conveniently recommended by Amazon), which is a lot stronger and easier to work with than Krazy glue in my opinion, though you can use a regular glue stick for the thinner paper parts.
However, I did have some issues with the material. First of all, it's all very delicate. The parts are made up of glossy paper, paperboard, thin wires, very, very thin, lightweight wood, and flimsy plexiglass as a cover (that you have to assemble yourself). Even with the use of very strong glue, the finished product is still delicate compared to actual dollhouses that are made of plastic or thick wood and screwed together, so this is more of a decoration for adults rather than a play thing for children. While single room kits are made up of the same materials, this wasn't much of an issue, since the smaller size made it a little studier. The kitchen floor is a block of wood that is raised somewhat to separate the living room, which, even though I glued it perfectly straight against the wall like it's supposed to be, I didn't realize was slightly uneven until I assembled the dust cover (the dustcover bottoms touch the bottom floor/edges inside the house, rather than outside like my room kit) and tried to align it; however, it's just a slight error and barely even noticable.
Overall, the challenge turned out to be well worth it, and, as far as loft/house kits go, this one is do-able for beginners (though I personally recommend actually starting off with a room kit). The finished product stands approximately 6 inches in height, 9 1/2 inches in width, and 8 in diameter, which is the perfect size for a decoration and doesn't take up extra space. There is a lot of focus on every detail, from the tiny book covers (which are of actual books; a few even have pictures inside) to the toilet paper, and even the dog figurine and its bowl, which, humorously, says "Its" (though I'm naming it Sleepy, and using it for another diorama). While the overall delicateness of the pieces can be frustrating to work with, as mentioned, it also provides the opportunity to personalize the colors if you want to. Best of all is that the package comes with a dust cover, which saves time and money looking to buy a separate one. The size of the house is the perfect place to house some of my cute Re-ments inside, while the furniture and step by the kitchen (if you don't glue them down) can be rearranged to fit another decoration inside if you want. Looking forward to my next DIY kit.
By the way, the name of the melody of the music movement is "Carrying You” from Castle in the Sky.
(Coloring and figurines in the pictures are my own addition).