Cabin Max Malmo Expandable Laptop Backpack Trolley Hand Luggage Suitcase - 55x40x20cm 44 litres - Perfect Fit for Thomas Cook Flights! (Black Orange)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔️ DIMENSION -55x40x20 Capacity of 44L and Lightweight at only 4lbs! Your Malmo Laptop Backpack trolley is ideally sized for convenience and lightweight to give you complete freedom to pack without worrying about airline weight limits!
- ✔️ DURABLE - The Malmo is manufactured in 600D water resistant polyester material meaning your Malmo will withstand all but the worst conditions and keep your valuables stored inside safe!
- ✔️ SPACIOUS - Your Malmo has two main internal zip compartments featuring a padded laptop compartment with velcro fastening suitable for laptops up to 17 inch and an internal organizer to help in the separation of your luggage!
- ✔️ EXPANDABLE - Your Malmo can expand a further 5cm (2") with the use of the expansion zip, giving you more space as required and with use of the added compression straps (and careful packing) the size can be reduced as needed!
- ✔️ GUARANTEE - All Cabin Max carry on luggage comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty as standard. Giving you piece of mind with your new Malmo!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 55 x 20 x 40 cm; 1.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 29 April 2019
- ASIN : B00F5YDTGI
- Item Model Number : Malmo
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Cabin Max Malmo Carry on Luggage is a perfect solution to any travel dilemma, with its ability to be a laptop backpack as well as the ability to be a trolley with hideaway backpack straps and an extendable pull along handle both of which are hidden behind zip compartments making your Malmo versatile and able to adjust to any situation it is needed in.
The extend able pull along handle has a release button enabling the the handle to extend to 50cm and zipped back into a slot on the top of the trolley when not being used. When hands free commuting is necessary, simply unzip the rear compartment to access the padded backpack straps, the flap is then folded underneath the bag to protect your clothing in case your wheels become dirty, protect the wheels and hiding the built in wheels.
The Malmo features one large storage compartment with a built in padded laptop compartment suitable for any tablet or laptop up to 17 inch. A smaller compartment features an internal organizer for pens and documents including a mesh divider. it has one small and one large mesh pocket and an easily accessible small zip pocket can be found on the front.
Each of the compartments is secured with heavy duty zip fastening, designed to handle continuous use and strain.
Your Malmo even has the capabilities to expand by a zip release of extra material that increases the depth of the trolley by an extra 5cm and increases the trolley from 44 litres to a potential of 55 litres. the four compression straps can also be utilized along either side to reduce its depth to fit IATA hand luggage dimensions.
The Malmo is the definitive travel bag for any journey you may be taking!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The main drawback is the position of the laptop pocket which sits across the handle so I have never used it because any compression would bend the laptop. If the same pocket were fitted inside the top/front of the bag it would be a lot better but the pocket is not detachable. After a lot of dragging along I have noticed wear on the case by the wheels. There is little clearance so trailing the case on dirty streets you can easily pick up dirt of various kinds. Be ready to lift up!
With more rigid (double-strut) pulling- handle would be worth at least
another extra quid or two and be five-star recommendable. H.D.
Good sturdy construction with plenty of pockets and compartments for all those little items. The only downside is the laptop pocket which tales up a lot of room if you are not taking a laptop but would offer great protection if you do. Still thinking about removing it carefully from the bag.
So it's a great bag for those who want to only take hand luggage away for a long weekend or a week in the Sun.