Cabin Max Manhattan 55x40x20 44L Hybrid Trolley Backpack Flight Approved Hand Luggage V2(Grey/Yellow) (Grey/Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅PERFECT FOR HAND LUGGAGE Outer shell made from robust UV-coated Twill material with suede effect detailing.
- ✅ PACK to the MAX - 44 Litre lockable main compartment with suitcase-style opening and a wide interior compression strap featuring integrated pockets and a key clip.
- ✅ Features include packaway padded backpack straps that fold away into the rear of the bag, 5 exterior pockets, an ID card holder and a range of grab handles to aid lifting into overhead lockers, luggage gauges and cars.
- ✅Padded 195x245mm iPad/tablet slot on the inside of the bag. Padded laptop slot 35x28cm max Zipped storage and key clip pocket, and laundry pockets. Side bottle holder, and adjustable chest strap
- ✅Guaranteed to FIT 55x40x20cm dimensions are perfect for airlines like Ryanair, Thomas Cook and Thompson and also a good fit for Qantas Domestic, Virgin Australia, Jetstar, Tiger Airways, air asia
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 20 x 55 cm; 2.9 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 29 April 2019
- ASIN : B07PNB5GVJ
- Item Model Number : Manhattan
Best Sellers Rank:
206,410 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 253 in Hand Luggage
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NEW Version 2 with improved added features including chest strap, water bottle holder and steel clips. With a robust outer shell made from UV-coated twill with suede-effect detailing, a strong telescopic handle and smooth, rugged wheels, the Manhattan is a stylish and capable carry-on suitcase. Pack-away backpack straps with padding allow versatility in dealing with a variety of situations whilst handy features like the padded iPad slot, ID card holder with integrated locking anchor have been tailored to make using the Manhattan straightforward and user-friendly. Inside the bag you’ll find a wide compression strap with integrated pockets and key clip - ideal for compacting your clothes as well as affording storage opportunities. Top, side and base handles allow the Manhattan to be easily packed into vehicles, overhead lockers or airline luggage sizers - handy, as with dimensions of 55x40x20cm, the Manhattan is suitable for over 20 European Airlines and domestic Australian carriers. A 44 litre main compartment can be accessed via the large suitcase style opening, whilst the exterior features 5 pockets of varying size to ensure all of your accessories are within easy reach.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Only 1 issue.. Should of checked before I bought it. Doesn't fit to KLM standards on the width dimension.
KLM = 35cm
Cabin max bag = 40cm
I have yet to try and sneak this past them but I think I can. I do fly with them everywhere so if it does hinder me it wont be of use.
At first thought ... well oh my gosh I thought
this is too big to get on any planes but nonetheless I tried it based on seeing other people's reviews.
I'm a musician and singer, travel is irregular from domestic to international. With this bag I can pack a laptop with accessories + peripherals, shoes, full suit + shirts (folded nicely) and randomly bits and pieces for even an 8 hrs flight.
It's got several compartments which hold various items securely, a compression band,and is very well padded
On top of that the combination of a rucksack, a pulley system which stands solidly on the floors and most randomised surfaces, many secure pockets both in and out plus well placed grab handles, it's fantastic!
The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars out of 5 is because of the limited colour available, at least currently... however if they do make other colours available I might be tempted to get ones for different shows so I can quickly prep and swap between the two... or three? Haha!
1 month in and I'll see how it fares with some more time though the build quality seems sturdy enough... it's extremely comfortable for its size and fits easily into the above head storage.
In fact as a side note,none of the airlines I've flown with so far have battered an eyelid....
What elies can I add
I came across this bag when looking for a carry on with wheels which also had backpack straps for the rougher terrain - its one of the only ones that seemed to strike the right balance between style, practicality and features. I'm glad to say it feels like I made the right choice. The price isn't too high but it feels very well put together and the material is very nice - much better than your standard backpack/soft case fare.
The only thing I would say doesn't feel super solid is the extendable handle - it just feels a little loose and flimsy but I haven't put it through its paces yet so it could well be up to the job.
Was mir absolut nicht gefällt, ist das laute Rollgeräusch. Wenn man das Teil auf dem Flughafen hinter sich her zieht, hat man mit Sicherheit alle Blicke auf sich gezogen. ich wollte wissen woran das liegt und habe mir das Teil mal genauer angsehen:
1. Der Boden ist mittels einer Holzplatte!!! verstärkt. Das gibt zwar ordentlich Halt, ist aber auch eine prima Resonanzfläche
2. Die Rollen sind aus Hartplastik, die sind schon ohne die verstärkende Holzplatte sehr laut. Gummi wäre hier deutlich besser
Ich werde das Ding wohl mit anderen Rollen versehen, dann wirds eventuell ein wenig leiser. Ansonsten behalte ich das Teil.
Oh, ich sehe gerade, dass das gute Stück von 59,99 € auf 74,99 € geklettert ist. Das wäre mir ohne deutliche Überarbeitung definitiv zu teuer!!!