|Compatible Devices||Projector, Laptop, TV, Monitor, PC|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||23.11 x 16 x 0.25 cm; 41 Grams|
|Item Weight||41 g|
|Item Model Number||102018|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||3 April 2018|
Cable Matters DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (DP to HDMI Adapter is NOT Compatible with USB Ports, Do NOT Order for USB Ports on Computers)
Enhance your purchase
- Portable HDMI to DisplayPort cable adapter connects a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped laptop or desktop to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI input; An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required for this Display Port to HDMI adapter
- HDMI to DisplayPort adapter transmits high-definition audio and video from your computer with DisplayPort to an HDTV with HDMI for video streaming or gaming; Display Port to HDMI adapter connects and configures your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- DisplayPort to HDMI cable adapter supports video resolutions up to 1080P (Full HD); The Display to HDMI cable also supports uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 audio channels
- Display Port to HDMI cable with gold-plated connectors resists corrosion, provides durability and improves the signal transmission
- HDMI to Display Port connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging the HDMI to DP adapter
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DisplayPort Computer to HDMI Display Converter Adapter
The Cable Matters Gold-Plated DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is an indispensable companion for your laptop or desktop equipped with DisplayPort. Connect your computer to an HDTV for video and audio streaming or to an HD monitor/projector with this portable adapter and an HDMI cable (sold separately). Use this adapter to enjoy movies on the big HDTV, mirror or extend your desktop for an expanded workstation or show presentations at school or work.
- DisplayPort to HDMI is NOT bi-directional. It only connects to a display with HDMI.
- Depress the latch on the DisplayPort connector to avoid damage when unplugging.
- DisplayPort is different than USB. Check the port on your computer
HD Video & Authentic Audio
- Video resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz.
- Includes HD 1080p and below.
- HDCP compatible for protected content.
- Audio support for 2, 5.1, and 7.1 channels.
Living Room or Office or Classroom
- Stream video to an HDTV.
- Extend your workspace to an LED monitor.
- Broadcast a presentation on a projector.
- Look for a computer DisplayPort port.
- Check your computer and monitor port.
- Not compatible with USB.
Robust & Ergonomic Design
- Gold-plated connectors.
- DisplayPort security latch.
- Non-slip surface.
- Molded strain relief.
- Weighs less than 1 ounce.
- 4-inch cable tail.
- Travels easily in a laptop sleeve.
|Cable Matters DisplayPort to HDMI Cable||Cable Matters DisplayPort to DVI Cable||Cable Matters 4K DisplayPort Cable||Cable Matters DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter|
|Port||DP to HDMI||DP to DVI||DP to DP||DP to HDMI|
|Max Resolution||1920x1200 or 1080p||1920x1200 or 1080p||4K@60Hz||1920x1200 or 1080p|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My HP monitor at work and the LG one I use at home both have power-saving features that work when connected over HDMI but not VGA, so it's doing a little to reduce my electricity bill too.
The only thing I don't like about this adaptor is that it locks itself when inserted into the DisplayPort, and to extract it back, you have to press the button on the connector to release 2 small metal tabs on the sides. If you connect it once and keep it that way, that might be fine, but if you constantly connect and disconnect, it's a bit annoying. But overall, this adaptor is a good value.
The adapter is great and feels solid, worth the extra few quid IMO.
Video and sound worked no problem through the TV.
All in all very happy.
It only shows picture but no audio, but I think its the default setting of my hp that it does not have software that enables the audio somehow. I didn't know it before but looking at the picture quality its superb.
Would definitely recommend it to anyone, but please check that your laptop support audio as well.