- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
XLR Cable, CableCreation 10 Feet 3PIN XLR Male to Female Balanced Microphone Cable, Compatible with Recording Applications, Mixers, Speaker Systems, DMX Lights, Black
- Professional Series XLR Plugs, designed for microphones or other professional recording, mixing, and lighting equipments with the 3 pin XLR connectors
- Balanced Mic cable with soft PVC jacket is constructed with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for delivering pristine sound
- Zinc alloy die-casting polished shielding of these Mic cables provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise;Heavy duty metal connectors and grip treads increase durability and provide easy plugging and unplugging
- This Mic cord is compatible with equipment with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, and stage lighting with an XLR cable port
- What you will get: 1 x 10 Feet XLR Male to Female cable and 24 month Warranty + lifetime technical support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CableCreation Focus on the Ideal Design of All of Our Quality Cables.
CableCreation is not Only a Brand But Also a Creative Team With its Own Factory manufacturing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Can't go wrong, I only wanted this one over the Amazon ones because this one is black colored at the ends as opposed to the common aluminum/chrome color to match my microphone.
If quality matters to you, stick with CableCreation cables!