Caim & Able Magnesium Body Scrub 300g NOURISH - Coconut & Australian Desert Lime - Magnesium Sulphate Australian Made & Owned Birthday natural vegan cruelty free not tested on animals
- ⚫️ SMOOTHER, HEALTHIER AND MORE RADIANT SKIN - Caim & Able's Body Scrubs are ideal for not only dry or rough skin, they penetrate deeply so that nutrients can enter the dermis of the skin, reaching deep into the cells and protecting skin cells from damaging free radicals.
- ⚫️ SMELL LIKE AN ISLAND GODDESS – Transform your shower into an everyday spa with a glow-boosting blend of nourishing, natural oils and polishing exfoliants to buff away dullness and leave thirsty skin looking and feeling smooth, replenished and lastingly radiant. Subtly scented with island coconut and zesty lime.
- ⚫️ NOURISH THE BODY AND MIND – Contains 80+ valuable nutrients. Suitable for all goddess skin types. Made in small batches for maximum freshness Polishes the body removing dead skin cells. Prepares skin ready to fully absorb valuable nutrients + hydrating oils.
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIA MADE — Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals to leave you feeling, nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
- ⚫️ PROFITS FOR PURPOSE — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation, by establishing new women’s shelters across Australia through. We invite you to join our community of ethical, natural beauty. Your purchase is not only an act of self-love but also a contribution to the causes we support.
Product detailsColour:Coconut & Australian Desert Lime
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 7 x 9 cm; 369 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Caim & Able
- ASIN : B07CQS8PFP
- Manufacturer reference : 095509768988
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Caim & Able's body scrubs are ideal for not only dry or rough skin, they penetrate deeply so that nutrients can enter the dermis of the skin, reaching deep into the cells protecting skin cells from damaging free radicals.
About Caim & Able
We are not a multi-billion dollar, multi-national corporation with yachts anchored off Sydney Harbour, we are in fact the complete opposite. We are a small, family-owned, Australian company trying to make a difference in our communities. We invite you to join our community of ethical, natural beauty. Your purchase is not only an act of self-love but also a contribution to the causes we support. We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation*, by establishing new women’s shelters across Australia.
From the manufacturer
I suspect like many of you, I didn't know what I didn't know. I thought the women and children in Australia had a safe haven, should they need to flee violence in the home, After all, we live in a first world country, a country that would surely look after the vulnerable, right?
So imagine my surprise when I learned that when it comes to the domestic violence that's simply not the case. Hundreds of women and children fleeing domestic violence are being turned away from shelters each month because of a lack of spaces, service providers say.
A tragic reality: Domestic violence is the main cause of homelessness in Australia.
And so I started Caim & Able, a company devoted to funding the safety of women and kids in Australia, escaping domestic violence. Because we all deserve better.
HAND PRODUCED IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — Proudly Australian made and owned. Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals, therapeutic and health promoting minerals to leave you feeling,
nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
WE BELIEVE IN TRULY GIVING BACK — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation*, by
establishing new women’s shelters across Australia through Women’s Community Shelters.
Scented Magnesium Bath Salts
These bath salts are a luxurious addition
to a warm bath before bed, or an indulgent treat for a weekend morning bath. Our pink salt is sustainably hand harvested from ancient sea salt deposits deep in the Himalayan mountain range, and dried in the sun. This salt is notable for its purity, and is rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and other trace minerals.
Magnesium Oil Spray
We created our aloe magnesium oil spray with sensitive types in mind. a highly concentrated pure magnesium oil spray, combined with the gentle and extremely healing inner leaf aloe gel extract grown without chemicals or pesticides.
Australian Pink Clay
A mask that is a multi-functional botanical complex that gently removes dead and dry skin, strengthens the skin’s support matrix and nourishes and firms the skin. We use only the finest ingredients to create 100% all-natural products with an emphasis on plant-based and organic. Every product is made in small batches to guarantee premium quality.
Unscented Magnesium Chloride Flakes
2kg of Pure, unscented magnesium chloride. Now in a convenient and economical size for use in baths and foot soaks. The ideal choice for those that prefer their mineral retreat, without additional ingredients such as essential
oils and or botanicals.
External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes and broken skin. Always try a patch test first, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Please discuss with your health practictioner prior to use if you have an illness or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Magnesium sulphate, coconut oil, lime essential oil, desert lime
Directions: Gently rub a handful of scrub in circular motions over wet skin, rinse with warm water. Alternatively leave the scrub on, sit back and relax in a bath to continue absorbing the valuable nutrients. Keep bag sealed and contents dry. May leave tub or shower slippery.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Frankincense & Rose are so relaxing it's just hard to describe how good it really is. The coarse texture is interesting to scrub against your skin as it dissolves very quickly. I only use a pinch amount each time and in the past 8 months we're only halfway through the tub, and it's safe to say once it's empty I'll be straight back here to order more!