Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Calculated Industries 7434 AccuMASTER 2-in 1 Magnetic Digital Level and Angle Finder/Inclinometer/Bevel Gauge, Latest MEMs Technology, Certified IP54 Dust and Water Resistant
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY -- inclinometer or tilt gauge to set or check relative angles between surfaces, also works as true digital level for tight spots
- EASY TO READ -- large, bright StayGlow tm display stays on as long as you’re using it, improving visibility and usability
- NEW MEMS SENSOR for better accuracy, longer battery life. Use as mini digital protractor, displays bevels in degrees, IN/FT, mm/M, percent slope
- STRONG MAGNETIC BASE firmly attaches to saw tables, fences, blades and other metallic surfaces; reversible display inverts when gauge is upside down
- CERTIFIED IP54 dust and water resistant; includes two long-life AAA batteries, battery-saving auto shut off and protective case with belt loop
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Combines All the Most-Wanted Features into one Highly Usable and Dependable New Tool!
It's perfect for pro and hobbyist woodworkers, cabinet makers, welders, fabricators, installation technicians or anyone who needs to find true level and precise angle settings.
- FEATURE RICH! - provides 2-in-1 functionality of true (absolute) level finding AND relative angle finding. The always on Stay Glow backlit display drastically improves usability and two included AAA batteries with auto shut-off guarantees longer battery life. The built in HOLD function makes it easy to lock-in a reading and the strong magnetized base lets you attach directly to any ferrous metal surface. Lastly, an automatically inverting display flips for you instead of the other way around!
- MANY USES - accurately measure tilts, angles, slopes and bevels on dozens of items around your shop, garage or home. Table saw blade angle setting, miter gauge setting for band saws, or disc sanders, spindle angles on your shaper, the angle on a sliding t-bevel, or planer, table tilts on your band saw or drill press, checking bevels for sharpening chisels, planes and knives, or even measuring the angles of the wall and floor surfaces where you install your wood works.
- SPECIFICATIONS -- Accuracy +/- 0.1 degrees at 0 and 90 degrees; +/- 0.2 degrees at the rest; LCD Display Resolution 0.01 degrees at 0-1 and 89-90 degrees; 0.05 degrees at the rest. Size 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 x 1-1/4 inches.
- DEPENDABILITY -- Unlike earlier technology models that drain batteries just sitting in a drawer, the new AccuMASTER uses a low-power MEMS sensor for utmost accuracy and minimal power consumption. And it comes with a TWO Year Warranty.
Why put up with less-featured, less-reliable digital angle gauges in your shop?
Click Add to Cart now and get the new AccuMASTER today!.
From the manufacturer
What's included with the AccuMASTER 2-in-1 Digital Angle Gauge
Magnetic base holds secure to tables and blades
Magnetic base quickly and easily attaches to any saw table or blade in the shop. Further it holds to any ferrous metal surface to provide accurate angles. It is safe from dust and splashed water.
Small size, big bright display
Easy to store in a drawer, this tool is perfect for leveling everything around the house from pictures to flat screen TVs to appliances.
Find true level and relative angles - even upside down!
2 in 1 functionality with Set Zero feature to check both relative angles in between surfaces as well as a compact true digital level. Display automatically inverts - making it easy to use and read at any angle.
Ready to use
Quality denier nylon pouch with Velcro closure and belt loop is included. Printed user's guide includes all operational features and how to set calibration if required. Comes with 2 AAA batteries.