- Calvin Klein Denim Index 026
- Slim Fit
- Zipper and button closure
- Straight-leg silhouette
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 55% (55%)||55%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Also, the strange thing is that on the pics CK logo is leather black, I recieved Jean's with logo from paper.
Quality is really good as well
• Size/Fit: I typically either wear a 29/32 or 30/32 slim fit depending on the brand. I don’t own jeans from this brand, so I decided to go with the larger size (given that my waistline has expanded just a bit in recent times). However, that might have been a mistake as I think 29/32 was the better fit. This is evident in the second picture, as not only does it feel a little loose around the waist, but the cut is just a little too baggy round the thigh and hamstring. On the bright side, the fit around the calves and overall length are near-perfect.
• Comfort: As I’ve grown older, I’ve placed increasing importance on comfort over style. While these jeans certainly have both, I do like the comfort factor in particular due to the spandex material that adds “stretch” to the jeans. It is very easy to walk around in these, and likewise, easy to bend the knee without the feeling that the jeans are too rigid.
• Quality/Durability: The jeans are 99% cotton and 1% spandex, I washed these once (cold rinse) and did not put them in the dryer, and they seem to hold up just fine. Also wore these out in the rain and the jeans dried and went back to normal fairly quickly.
In summary, I like these jeans a lot and am considering keeping these (despite it being a tad too wide for my body shape). The jeans have a nice stylish cut and are quite comfortable. Recommend!
Quality is good, not off the charts but very good as you might expect from this brand.
I like the look and feel of the denim, I like the way it is stitched, the back pockets and more. I'm not crazy about the Calvin Klein logo at the waistband personally, that's just a little bit over the top. But, if you're getting these specifically because you want the brand to be visible then that's one sure-fire way to meet that objective ;-).
The pockets are large enough for a large size phone.
The tops of the pocket are frayed as are the bottom hem. (just for looks) At first, my son reported that they felt really stiff. After wearing them for a short period of time, the loosened up.
We are very happy with these jeans.
I was going to give the jeans 4 stars because they looked a little baggy on the legs, probably because they're kind of long, but I'm not the one wearing them. His father thought they were perfect, and son says they are way more comfortable than most of his jeans. If they last more than six months, I'll be back with an all-star update.