- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.90 delivery
+ $12.90 delivery
CamelBak Chute Mag 1.5L Water Bottle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA, BPS & BPF Free: Taste your beverage, not the bottle
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This is the big one-in fact, it's the biggest water bottle we make. This rugged, leak-proof Chute Mag bottle has a high-flow spout that makes it easy to chug or pour without spilling. The newly-designed top has an easy magnetic stow that keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. The 1.5 liter size is great for long trips or for refilling smaller bottles, and the magnetic cap makes it easy to drink or pour one-handed (no more fumbling to keep the cap out of the way while you drink).
From the manufacturer
Chute Mag Tritan Water Bottle
A great choice for ditching disposable water bottles and moving to a more sustainable everyday hydration solution. Available in a variety of sizes from 14 oz to 50 oz.
Chute Mag Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Made with 18/8 stainless steel, CamelBak's Chute Mag insulated stainless steel bottle offers double-wall insulation to keep drinks hot or cold for hours. Available in a variety of sizes from 12 oz to 40 oz.
Universal Cap Fit
Chute Mag cap is interchangeable and compatible with the following bottles: Eddy+, Carry Cap, Pivot Bottle, and Hot Cap.
Convenient Carry Loop
The durable and convenient carry loop is perfect for on-the-go hydration. It is easy to clip on a carabiner or carry with a finger.
Convenient Carry Loop
Sizes & Colors for Everyone
Double Wall Insulation
|Chute Mag Water Bottle||Chute Mag Water Bottle, Insulated Stainless Steel||Eddy+ Water Bottle||Pivot Water Bottle - Echo Plastic 10% Renewable Plant-Based Material||Eddy+ Water Bottle, Insulated Stainless Steel||Carry Cap Water Bottle, Insulated Stainless Steel|
|Material||Tritan plastic||Stainless Steel||Tritan plastic||Echo Plastic 10% Renewable Plant-Based Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Drink Type||Magnetic cap securely stows while you drink.||Magnetic cap securely stows while you drink.||Flip, bite, and sip.||Drink from bottle.||Flip, bite, and sip.||Drink from bottle.|
Founded in 1989, CamelBak invented the hands-free hydration category and is the global leader in outdoor hydration. CamelBak continues to reinvent hydration and carry solutions that empower an active lifestyle through award-winning products that include everything from technical hydration packs to reusable bottles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really liked the cap mechanism - smart design and a premium product
Top international reviews
I am a fan of the Chute bottle and I have owned the one I have with the tether for over 6 years and it still surviving being dropped and heavy use on a daily basis.
The only concern I have for this new style bottle is that Camelbak have introduced rubber seals to both the large opening and the small cap that your unscrew. I am never a fan of removable rubber seal and I have had these seals in water bottle before and eventually they become nasty and horrible, even with regular cleaning. I had read that somewhere people had experienced leaking with the old style Chute bottle, however I have two and neither have leaked without the rubber seal???? Personally if Camelbak were going to introduce a rubber seal I would have much preferred to see a permanent seal that is integrated into head of the bottle, both for hygiene and ease of cleaning. Basically a seal that is part of the bottle without any gaps. These removable seals in the bottle trap water, juice, etc which is not great. Also Camelback have removed the the rubber on the inside of the bottle holding lope and it is now just hard plastic, which could make for carrying a heavy bottle uncomfortable. To top it all off the single turn that meant you could get quick access to your drink is now replaced with a full on screw cap, I am not longer able to open this bottle single handed. Also the magnetic cap is a great idea but the hinge looks to me rather flimsy, so only time will tell on if this lasts.
It is still the same solid well made bottle but the cap on the bottle sounds good in theory and certainly the magnetic part is a good idea although the cap on the tether from the previous model never bothered me like it has bothered some folk. I hate cleaning water bottles and the chute by far has always been the easiest one I have to clean, with these new rubber seals it has now become as painful as the rest. Some minor improvements but in a bid to try and solve the alleged issues Camelbak have potentially created a whole new set of issues in the process.
Still on the fence with the new design but it is still one of my favourite water bottles.
1. It won't fit in a cup holder. Most people buying a water container this large shouldn't expect it to.
2. It won't fit the top rack of your dishwasher. This one makes less sense, if you don't care about the width of the bottle fitting into a standard cup holder, why not make the height low enough that you can fit it into the dishwasher.
3. It won't fit into your water cooler. Even with the top off the bottle, it won't fit under a standard water cool dispenser, you'll need to angle it under the cooler and work on your wrist strength to fill it at work (it also won't fit under a bathroom sink faucet).
4. The mouth of the bottle is 2". Just too small to use a canning funnel. So if you're the type of person who uses funnels for protein powder/smoothies, etc. the top can only fit a standard funnel. If they'd made it even a 1/10" wider it would have worked perfectly. I assume all of their mag tops are a standard width across all their products though.
5. It has a raised bottom, like a wine bottle. Only really applicable again to people who are using the bottle for something other than water, but the bottom of the bottle isn't flat, so protein powder, pulp, etc. will get stuck in the artificial ridges there.
6. You can't tell if the top is sealed. The new mag top is designed in such a way that you can't visually tell if the top is closed. It sits flush with the top even if it's not secure. You have to manually check that the cap has been turned completely on the threads, otherwise it will leak out - a lot, it will spill everywhere.
7. No measurement markings. There is one mark for 1,500ml on the bottle, though I'm not sure if it's marking the 1,500ml mark, or just the overall capacity. If that does mark the 1,500ml mark, it wouldn't have cost them anything to also print 250,500,750,1000 indicators, but they didn't.
Overall, if you're just looking for a big water bottle - this will do that job though you can probably find significantly cheaper alternatives of the same quality. If you're considering using this bottle as a gym bottle, or for shakes or protein mixes, I'd skip it - they unfortunately did not have this use in mind, and the way it was designed will actively frustrate you.
Nachtrag: in der Flasche auf dem Bild ist ein Geschmackzusatz, deswegen wirkt diese trüb. Die Flasche ist aber klar und auch jetzt nach 3 Monaten im super Zustand.
I bought two of these to try out and they're so good I instantly stopped buying bottled water and just use these with tap water. I now own 8 of them!
Fantastic bottles, no leaking, sturdy, easy to clean, attached magnetic cap is a great touch and means you never drop or lose the cap. Definitely recommend.
I love the magnet that holds the lid in place to stop it hitting you in the eye every time you take a sip of water.
p.s magnet is not as strong as I thought but only detaches if the bottle is swung around.
plus its very easy to carry and does not leak - 5 stars