UES DSLR Digital Camera APS-C (CCD/CMOS) Sensor Cleaning Swab Cleaning Kit (Box of 10 X 16mm Swabs)
- Package includes 10pcs 16mm cleaning swabs for APS-C Sensors (Sensor Cleaner is NOT INCLUDED)
- Micrometer level fiber cloth absorbs and sweeps invisible particles
- Super soft and flexible swab head spreads pressure evenly across the sensor
- Every sensor cleaning swab is made in a 100% dust-free environment and sealed in a vacuum package
- Guaranteed safe to your sensor when the cleaning instruction is followed
Product detailsSize:10 Swabs (no cleaner)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.52 x 8.13 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 April 2018
- Manufacturer : UES
- ASIN : B00NIA545U
- Item Model Number : UES-DDR15
Best Sellers Rank:
14,139 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 2,734 in Camera & Photo Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UES DDR-15 DSRL or SRL Digital Camera APS-C Frame Sensor Cleaning Swabs
The patent cleaning swab has extremely soft head, no damage to your sensor.
The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is soft to your sensor and hard to the dirt.
The width of swab is 16mm which is compatible to APS-C Frame sensors.
Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure 100% dust free.
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
Clean your camera at a bright and clean area.
Set camera to sensor clean mode (make sure your camera's battery is APS-Cy charged, otherwise the function is greyed out).
Remove the lens.
Use professional air blower to blast the dust from sensor.
Remove the UES APS-C frame sensor cleaning swab form its vacuumed package and drip 1-2 drops of Cleaning Liquid on the head of the swab.
Gently drag the swab from the left of sensor to right. Turn the swap around and drag the clean side from right of sensor to the left.
Exit clean mode when cleaning finished. Turn off power and install lens. Keep camera in appropriative camera bag.
Clean your camera on a regular basis effectively remove dust and other dirt which increases camera's useful life.
Make sure your camera's battery is fully charged before your sensor cleaning process to avoid low power reflector turn back to cause damage.
One swipe in each direction. The swabs are not reusable.
Do not use sensor cleaner in extreme temperature. It works the best in room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat or play with it!