|Package Dimensions||32 x 17.78 x 11.43 cm; 2.34 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.34 kg|
DIY Candle Making Kit Supplies, Complete Beginners Set with Soy Wax, Pot, Thermomete, Tins, Dyes, Wicks & More
- COMPLETE STARTER SET - Everything you need to create your own scented candles at home is in this package. The package includes 400ml capacity melting pot, 1 thermometer, 2.6 Lb soy wax, 20 Stickers, 20 wicks, 1 mixing spoon, 5 candle dye, 7 candle tins and lids.
- GREAT FOR HOME LIGHTING - This candle wax for candle making set is a perfect addition to parties and gatherings, plus it makes a fantastic gifts for boys and girls birthdays, special occasions and holidays
- MORE THAN JUST A GIFT, it's a brand new hobby. Get it for your loved ones - they will love making their own candles.
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: We provide simple guidelines and instructions that are easy to follow along while making your candle. The candle wax for candle making kit for adults includes step by step directions are ideal for beginners and children with adult supervision
- AFTER SALES SERVICE - For a great buying experience, we provide intimate customer support to help solve any problems you may
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
You will have to go to the Internet to read how to do all of this. My suggestion go to a company that makes candles and get your kit from them. There’s nothing in this kit that I kept unused and I bought two of them one for myself and one for my sister. I hate to give such bad reviews but I’m enjoying this candle making once I realized the kit I was working with was no good and I got better stuff it’s so much fun.
Bait and switch… Look at the picture. You will not get that pouring pot. That one looks great it has a lip that you can pour the wax from. That’s not what you will receive you will receive a pouring pot that is completely round on the top. That is deceptive advertising. In fact I feel like I should get $10 back because I had to go buy another pouring pot since the one they include doesn’t work! Shady
OK so the kit is self decent! It’s well packed and it looks great. However…….You guys should really take a moment and fix your directions sheet. This is a starter kit which implies that the person
ordering it may not know how to make candles. Your directions start off with pouring the wax with no directions whatsoever on how to properly melt it! Don’t you think that’s missing a big part of the candle making process? Like the other reviewers I had to go somewhere else to learn how to do this because your directions are horrible and lazy! You should fix this this is a starter kit with very very incomplete directions.
UPDATE: you’ll need to buy your own pouring pitcher. The one provided does not have any angle at the end so there’s almost no way to pour this into these smaller candles or even the big ones without spilling it all over. I have yet to pour wax out of it we’re didn’t spill no matter how careful I was being. The design of the pouring device is not ideal. I’m going to have to go buy one because I don’t like spilling everything.
Pros: It comes with a lot of wax and containers to make candles. The dyes are vibrant, it comes with everything you need to start making candles.
I’m not a huge fan of this kit, but it’s decent for first timers.