Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.14 delivery
Cards of Candour - First Edition | The NSFW Have You Ever Card Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Have you ever wanted to cut the small talk and take the conversation to a better place?
- Contains 300 cards about modern life; featuring dating, relationship and other weird stuff
- Share the secrets and stories that your friends never even knew they were keeping from you
- Best played in small groups, for less distractions and more big reveals
- We are all weird, now it’s time to share
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Have you ever wanted to skip to the part of the evening when everyone starts revealing the hilariously weird things they’ve thought and done?
Cards of Candour is designed to take you there.
Created in Melbourne, Australia.
All artwork by Nelly Garreau.
The First Edition
Cards of Candour First Edition is designed to create a more personal experience at your next dinner party or games night.
The 300 question cards were carefully devised to help you uncover the hilarious inner thoughts, secrets and stories that your friends never even knew they were keeping from you.
We are all weird, now it’s time to share.
The Real Friends Expansion
The Real Friends Expansion contains 50 darker and more inquisitive cards about general promiscuity, death and relationships.
These cards are not safe for work, families or acquaintances.
Save them for your real friends and shuffle them into the First Edition box to add a little pepper and spice to your evening.
Welcome to your brand new portable friendship enhancer.
4. Roll the dice and ask a question; if they say yes then you win the points on the card
5. Display won cards in front of you, discard lost cards and always have 5 cards in your hand
6. Technically the first player to 10 points wins, but we all know the real winner is the person who throws the most shade.
Baby, you could be the dinner party master.
Copyright@2019 Cards of Candour
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have a blast getting to know the weird and wonderful side of your friends!
Top international reviews
This is also a great gift if you're looking for something unique to share.
Go get it - you won't be disappointed!
-makes you laugh
-makes you cry
-makes you feel super uncomfortable
-most importantly, it’s given me a lot of good blackmail material