- Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 15.4 x 29.3 cm ; 4.09 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 4.2 Kg
- Item Model Number: Lav002
- ASIN: B00F9G1H0W
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 103 customer ratings
Carolina Castile Soap Lavender | Certified Organic - 3.8 Liters (1 Gallon)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made from Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil and Organic Fair Trade Cocoa Butter
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- More skin loving Olive Oil content than any other major Castile Soap brand.
- Not Tested on Animals, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Thickening Agents, No Synthetic Colorants.
- Use for Organic Body Wash, Organic Shampoo and Organic Shaving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Made from Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil and Organic Cocoa Butter. Great for use as a body wash, shampoo, shaving soap, dish soap, house cleaning and laundry soap. More skin loving Olive Oil content than any other major Castile Soap brand.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works great for the usual uses of liquid soap and 3.8 litres will last you out of the latest global pandemic
Top international reviews
I first ordered the sampler pack to try the scents and recently ordered a large lavender and a large orange. Not only is it excellent for skin, I've so far used it for hand soap, dish soap, and washing my dogs (the Tea Tree oil soap seems to soothe their itchies as well as the chemical stuff!). I rarely bother with reviews but the change was so dramatic for me that I had to share, especially since Castile soap ends up around the same price or cheaper than the products I've replaced with it :)