Casio Black Classic Digital F91W-1 Watch
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.60 (47%)|
- Daily Alarm
- auto calendar
- Water Resistance
- micro light
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Model number||F-91W-1DG (D002)|
|Part Number||F-91W-1DG (D002)|
|Dial window material type||resin Glass|
|Case diameter||38.2 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||7 millimetres|
|Band width||20 millimetres|
|Special features||Alarm, Calendar|
|Warranty Description||2 year replacement warranty|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Frequently bought together
Daily Alarm auto calendar Water Resistance micro light.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.52 x 3.82 x 0.85 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : CASIO
- ASIN : B00HFPIIOI
- Item Model Number : F-91W-1DG (D002)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 49 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1 in Men's Wrist Watches
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything is exactly as I remember. Everything functions as advertised.
I ordered with priority shipping and received item the following day. Arrived in secure, safe packaging with item box in perfect condition.
Now I'd better get back to my Samsung smartphone: I've got other things to do.
The size. It fits my small wrist.
Easy to read in the day.
Good money value
I like Casio brand generally. Their products are generally higher quality than competitors at the same price point.
Easy to set - even without instructions.
Strap size. It just fits my small wrist. Larger wrists will have a problem.
Hard to read at night. The light is under-powered, and does not illuminate the whole dial.
Great for a first watch.
If your hard on watches or just want something that's actually good value the Casio F91W is hard to beat.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Classic wristwear from the nineties. An evergreen bestseller.
2. Budget friendly.
3. Small and compact. When I say small, I mean it doesn't look like you have an alarm clock strapped to your wrist. Unless you're a professional bodybuilder with huge forearms and a big wrist, this will not look too tiny and bad on you. That was my worry while buying this.
4. The LED light. Seriously, it's a hell lot better than waking up at night wondering which century it is, trying to see the time from the pathetic radium needles of your watch and then having to get up and switch on the light. Loads better than the brightness of a smartphone that will kill your sleep. Your sleepless eyes will thank you. Trust me.
5. Durability. I've been pretty rough with this. I work at a hospital as a junior doctor and I wash my hands many times a day. I don't take off the watch when I'm in a hurry. I've held this one under the tap, multiple times. Still alive and kicking. Don't have to worry about ruining costly leather.
Doesn't run slow or fast. Keeps perfect time.
Strap is quite sturdy despite the flexibility. It does seem like it will last a while.
1. If your wrist is more than six centimeters thick side to side, avoid this. The strap won't cover it. I have a tiny wrist compared to most people and it leaves only four buckle spaces after I put it on, with me able to slide the watch up and down on my wrist.
2. The LED light isn't that bright. It's basically a small bulb at one corner. It goes dark the moment you take your finger off the switch. Better battery saving, imo. Avoid unnecessary wastage from bumping the watch somewhere. But then again, this watch stays out of the way. You can rarely bump it against something and damage it in your daily life. That's all folks. I'd totally recommend this watch to anyone who needs a decent, yet cheap and durable watch.
2. Strap is great, not the best but still lasts at least 5 years.
3. Very accurate. Accurate to about +1s a day.
4. Includes a timer, calender, alarm, a feeble light.
5. Battery lasts 7 years at the minimum, for most people who don't use an alarm, it lasts 10 years.
7. 2 Years casio warranty.