- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 20.3 x 2.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Item Model Number: MDcatbag
- ASIN: B0098AOY0K
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 656 customer ratings
Cat Grooming Bag - MEDIUM cat restraint bag + FREE Cat Muzzle by Downtown Pet Supply
|Price:||+ $10.99 Delivery|
- Size medium: fits cats 10 lbs. - 15 lbs.
- Includes a small cat bag and free small cat muzzle
- Ideal for dental cleanings, injections, ear and eye treatments, examinations, and administration of medicine
- Two front zippers allow cleaning of front paws, as well as nail clipping
- Three rear zippers allow easy access to rear paws and hindquarters
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size Medium Fits Cats 10 - 15 lbs, Medium bag measures 18"L x 9 1/2"W. Ideal for dental cleanings, injections, ear and eye treatments, examinations, and administration of medicine. Constructed of 100% heavy-duty black polyester with large rubber mesh inserts to let water in and drain out when bathing. Two front zippers allow cleaning of front paws, as well as nail clipping. Three rear zippers allow access to rear paws and hindquarters. Ideal for professionals as well as owners - groomers, vets, shelters, rescues...Professionally packaged with the Downtown Pet Supply Logo
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 49% (49%)||49%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 17% (17%)||17%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
**ETA: I see other reviewers commenting on the usefulness of the accompanying muzzle. I can see how the system might work better if your cat doesn't figure out how to flick/paw the muzzle off while you are in the midst of stuffing her in the bag. Once the muzzle comes off all bets are off so you may want to test the muzzle first**