Cat Muzzles - Breathable Mesh Muzzles Prevent Cats from Biting and Chewing - Anti Bite Anti Meow (BLUE-S)
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- ✅ An absolute must-have for groomers and pet owners alike
- ✅ Made of strong nylon mesh fabric .
- ✅ Pet care professionals choose Nylon Mesh Cat Muzzles to help stop biting and chewing by difficult cats.
- ✅ Sizes: S fits cats 0 - 6 lbs. L fits 6 - 13 lbs.
- ✅ IMPORTANT: Use only with direct supervision. Do not leave cat muzzled for long periods of time.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.5 x 10 x 0.6 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : ZOOPOLR
- ASIN : B073JWL2DM
- Manufacturer reference : unknown
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pet care professionals choose Nylon Mesh Cat Muzzles to help stop biting and chewing by difficult cats.
Made from strong nylon fabric .
Fully adjustable strap and velcro fasteners for an easy fit Easy for owners to use but hard for cats to remove.
Sizes: S fits cats 0 - 6 lbs. Large fits 6 - 13 lbs.
IMPORTANT: Use only with direct supervision. Do not leave cat muzzled for long periods of time.
Directions for Proper Fit:
1. Place muzzle over the cat’s snout. Make sure it fits comfortably.
2. Bring straps behind cat’s head and fasten velcro tabs.
3. Adjust velcro so muzzle fits snugly, but not tightly.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 1 February 2019
I would recommend this to anyone who's cat loves to bite while being bathed or while having their nails clipped.
My cat would just pull this thing off with her claws, I had to clip her claws down a tad bit (very careful when I do that)
I love my cat : ( she sleeps with me everynight, but holy cow... they just don't respond well to any method of training do they? at least not for meowing at the friggin door.... It's such a struggle mentally especially when you work from home and you need to focus. Teaches you SOMEEE patience I guess but, this cat muzzle comes in handy when you're at your limit................
I stuck mine in a cage (roughly 3-4 times her body size) with the muzzle on, she didn't even try to take it off when she was in the cage.
I only did this punishment for 10 minutes each time, I'd set a timer, and it made her not meow for like 1-3 hours.
I bet if I kept at it it would have eventually worked, but she got outside somehow one time and I haven't heard her meowing since... now I got kittens to deal with I think.