Catit Longhair grooming kit
|Price:||($60.60 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
- The Catit Longhair Grooming Kit satisfies the specific needs of a medium- to longhaired cat’s coat.
- The set contains every tool for daily grooming: pin brush, metal slicker brush, dematter tool, grooming comb with rolling pins and curved nail clipper.
- The canister’s lid is a handy temporary container for loose cat hair.
- The tools are stored upright, which protects the brush pins.
- Grooming reduces the amount of shedding and is quality time spent with your cat.
Product detailsStyle:Long Hair
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.99 x 15.49 x 24.89 cm; 570 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 May 2016
- Manufacturer : Hagen
- ASIN : B01CAFYB48
- Item Model Number : 40010W
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,449 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Catit Longhair Grooming Kit satisfies the specific needs of a medium- to longhaired cat’s coat. The set contains all the brushes and tools for daily grooming: pin brush, metal slicker brush, dematter tool, grooming comb with rolling pins and curved nail clipper. The grooming tools are stored upright in a handy canister, which prevents the combs’ teeth from getting damaged. In addition, the canister’s lid was designed as a handy temporary storage container for loose cat hair, saving you many trips to the trashcan. Regular grooming reduces the amount of shedding in the house and strengthens the bond between you and your cat.
Most common medium- to longhaired cat breeds: Persian, Maine Coon, Ragdoll, Selkirk Rex (longhair), Norwegian Forest Cat, British Longhair. If you aren’t certain whether you have a longhaired/medium-haired or shorthaired cat, ask your veterinarian.
Grooming Comb with rolling pins
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Robert Wagland on 24 February 2021
Top reviews from other countries
The only brush that seems a little surplus though is the one that looks like an ordinary hair brush... not much use compared to the other brushes included.
Update: Brushes seem to generate a lot of static which can bring an abrupt end to brushing
The normal wire grooming brush is fine, if not quite as good as the one we had already.
There is a rather vicious tool for removing serious matting that we use occasionally. The rest of the tools don’t get used, but might be useful for other cats.
The nail clippers don’t get used. Our cat loves outside and she needs her weapons for protection.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 November 2018