Catit 2.0 Short Hair Grooming Kit
- The Catit Shorthair Grooming Kit satisfies the specific needs of a shorthaired cat’s coat
- The set contains every tool for daily grooming: nylon slicker brush, metal slicker brush, rubber palm brush, fine grooming comb and curved nail clipper
- The canister’s lid is a handy temporary container for loose cat hair
- The tools are stored upright, which protects the brush pins
- Grooming reduces the amount of shedding and is quality time spent with your cat
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.99 x 15.49 x 24.89 cm; 570 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 May 2016
- Manufacturer : Catit
- ASIN : B01CAFYBBG
- Item Model Number : 40000W
- Best Sellers Rank: 8,060 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Catit Shorthair Grooming Kit satisfies the specific needs of a shorthaired cat's coat. The set contains all the brushes and tools for daily grooming: nylon slicker brush, metal slicker brush, rubber palm brush, fine grooming comb and curved nail clipper. The grooming tools are stored upright in a handy canister, which prevents the combs' teeth from getting damaged. In addition, the canister's lid was designed as a handy temporary storage container for loose cat hair, saving you many trips to the trashcan. Regular grooming reduces the amount of shedding in the house and strengthens the bond between you and your cat. While shorthaired cats don't require as much grooming as longhaired cats, they will certainly benefit from regular brushing sessions. Shorthaired cats also shed hair and will need their nails clipped and they can also suffer from hairballs or mats if their coat isn't kept in pristine condition. Most common shorthaired cat breeds: British Shorthair, Exotic, Siamese, Russian Blue, Selkirk Rex (shorthair), Scottish Fold. If you aren't certain whether you have a longhaired/medium-haired or shorthaired cat, ask your veterinarian.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Looks great, fantastic quality and branding, and most importantly it works.
I have 2 cats, short hair and they shed a lot, I used catit for a few days now and my cats love it, they don't run away, in fact they want it more and more.